Collapse
No announcement yet.

why was there a hit put on bhopreign??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why was there a hit put on bhopreign??

what did he do or say???

Probably cuz he makes hate threads about Pac in his sleep.

Comment

did bhpreign PM tell you how upset he was because of red k by pinoy?

Comment

no i noticed he went from 17 rep power to red..just curious to know what my mafia brother did or said that led him to get hit.....i think instead of hitting people theres another way we can work things out

Comment

Bhopreign is here just click the link.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=292839

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
            no i noticed he went from 17 rep power to red..just curious to know what my mafia brother did or said that led him to get hit.....i think instead of hitting people theres another way we can work things out

larry, you my dawg...you know this...so imma admit to you that it was me that requested the hit...Bhopreign was baiting and i bit...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=299090

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              larry, you my dawg...you know this...so imma admit to you that it was me that requested the hit...Bhopreign was baiting and i bit...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=299090
              I wonder how many Pac hate threads he made after the one he made sayin 'chill wit all the Pac threads.' Reign's made clear he jacks off daily to that Torrecampo fight. I'm surprised it took this long for that troll to get turned red Mak.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                I wonder how many Pac hate threads he made after the one he made sayin 'chill wit all the Pac threads.' I'm surprised it took this long for that troll to get turned red Mak.

i've seen all the dumbass threads he's made...some had an ounce of substance so it was no big deal...but when he made a bait thread, **** it...i asked the p-lounge veterans to light his ass up....i think i was out of beer that night and wasn't in the best mood

Comment

Last edited by zojo; 08-30-2009, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zojo View Post
                    The same thing happened to me I got hit with all kinds of red k by the pinoys, but stange thing is Im still green for some reason and I only ever had 1 rep power lol
                    you will be red when you wake up tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X