Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not a Mayweather fan, but boxing is much better with him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boxin needed money may for real

Comment

imo no. better fights were mad without him. people were actually fighting other top dogs. now his back boxing has been put back on hold.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Awww you poor baby... I dont know if you know this or not but the world aint perfect. There are people like me and morons like you...I can HATE who I want. And you know what...I dont care if you like it or not. Like im the only one who hates on Dumb ass Floyd. LOL Blow your nose ya big baby
        Your going around calling people losers but it is you who constantly hates on Mayweather, Keyword: Constantly, and that makes you a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620

Yet you contribute to the flaming by claiming that all of Mayweather's fans are the worst and making ridiculous assumptions that all Paul Williams fans like Mayweather and vice versa. As if Pacquiao, Margarito, Cotto, or Klitschko fans can't be equally as annoying. That's some fake **** that you try to pull. At least be consistent.
          Well well, speak of the devil. I've stated numerous times that Mr boat buyer's fans are good peoples, his stans are awful. What side are you on homey? And speakin of which, in that context you can see wasup wit all his stans dickridin Pwill, simply cuz he's a rival of the men Mr boat buyer is accused of duckin. Every name fighter has stans that make him look bad. Mr boat buyer is no different. You're exactly the kinda cat I was talkin about in that post bro. It don't matter that I respect Mr boat buyer's talent n accomplishments. I don't pray to him before I sleep at nite, so you come out swingin like your house was robbed on that 'you're a hater' bull****. 1 more time, get off my nuts foo. You don't help wit whinyass garbage like this.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Not really OG. There needs to be a Mr boat buyer forum for the constant flame threads concernin him, so NSB can let the 5 or 6 cats who wanna talk boxing do their thing in peace.
            Not gonna say anything but Mangler, your killin me man.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Not really OG. There needs to be a Mr boat buyer forum for the constant flame threads concernin him, so NSB can let the 5 or 6 cats who wanna talk boxing do their thing in peace.
              The sad part is that the Floyd forum would be bigger than NSB

A Pac forum would be useful as well

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
                The sad part is that the Floyd forum would be bigger than NSB

A Pac forum would be useful as well
                Sad, but better that way. If that's what they come on here for, let em have their own forum for it. Notice how I answered you wit a post about keepin the peace in here, and a Mr boat buyer stan instantly jumped on my dick tryin to provoke a flame war homey? Welcome to NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                  Boxing is much more exciting now that he's back. While he was gone, I was hoping he'd come back. I'm not a fan of Mayweather, but boxing is better with him. It's great entertainment.
                  I agree, he's good for the sport of boxing.

Comment

Oh I see. You have a problem with Paul Williams dickriders but not with Paquiao's. Typical of you and shows how fake you are lol. I'm not on any side other than being consistant. You think about Mayweather more than I do with your played out "Boat buyer" thing. The fact that you're worried about
                    whether the man bought a boat or not says it all . And like I said before Mangler, you would need nuts in order for me to swing on them. No yessir boss clown like you can ever claim to have nuts or a backbone "foo". Don't forget to pray for your hero "diminita" before you go to bed tonight.
                    You clearly missed the part where I said every name fighter has stans that make his good fans look bad. Either that or you just can't read homey. And we have yet another idiot who don't know where the boat buyer joke came from. **** is so old it ain't even a joke no more, it's just a nickname. I was just talkin about not turnin this into a flame thread, but you couldn't help yourself. Like I said, get off my nuts foo.

Comment

You've already shown yourself to be a "loser" with your pathetic Paquiao worshipping.

Comment

Working...
                      X