Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Had Surgery On Both of His Elbows While Fa Fight Was Being Rescheduled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker Had Surgery On Both of His Elbows While Fa Fight Was Being Rescheduled

Joseph Parker (27-2) was understandably frustrated when his December 11th showdown against domestic rival Junior Fa (19-0) was postponed due to Fa needing to have a medical procedure performed. The highly anticipated clash of New Zealand heavyweights was scheduled to take place at the Spark Arena in Auckland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Parker, and hope gets back into the hw mix. Fights with Usyk, Ortiz, povetkin or rematches with ruiz and whyte would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodger07 View Post
      I like Parker, and hope gets back into the hw mix. Fights with Usyk, Ortiz, povetkin or rematches with ruiz and whyte would be interesting.
      I like Parker too but he frustrates me because I see so much potential but sometimes he seems to hold back in fights. It's like he's content to do just enough to win or in some cases lose without taking it to the next gear. I dunno, maybe he doesn't have the confidence or temperament to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        I like Parker too but he frustrates me because I see so much potential but sometimes he seems to hold back in fights. It's like he's content to do just enough to win or in some cases lose without taking it to the next gear. I dunno, maybe he doesn't have the confidence or temperament to do that.
        Oh yeah I know what you mean. I think he's among the most well rounded heavyweights in the world. But he lacks that killer instinct or maybe drive to really put an exclamation point in his fights. Definitely feels like he's underachied a bit thus far.

Comment

The winner will not get a shot at the title any time soon. Usuck in the #1 mando spot is screwing everything up. Usuck loses to Joyce, Parker and AJ. Usuck will step aside and wait in line to lose to AJ because there is more money there. A Parker/Joyce fight would be a great match up. If boxing was a real sport it would be AJ/Fury and Joyce/Parker with winner fighting winner.
          Last edited by CmdrSoCal; 01-09-2021, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Maybe this will get him throwing more punches. Hopefully we see Parker make one more run & it starts with demolishing Fa within a few rounds like Tua did to Cameron.

Comment

He has all the tools this kid, he just doesn't know how to use them.

Comment

He had elbow surgery prior to the AJ fight as well, double elbow surgery, TWICE, this guys body is breaking down mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                X