Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: If Sparring Partners Don't Kick My Ass, They're Fired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: If Sparring Partners Don't Kick My Ass, They're Fired

Mike Tyson was known to spar without headgear during his heyday. Decades later, he still is taking practice seriously ahead of his eight-round PPV exhibition match versus Roy Jones Jr. on Nov. 28 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Roy is going to **** himself stepping into the ring. This is going to be a weird, crazy event, but in no way does RJJr leave on his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      Roy is going to **** himself stepping into the ring. This is going to be a weird, crazy event, but in no way does RJJr leave on his feet.
      roy might actually kill coward tyson tbh

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
        If Tyson cannot KO Roy in 4 rounds, Roy will win by TKO or KO

Comment

Lmfao at Roy knocking out Tyson.

Only way that happens is if Tyson gets really fatigued and quits.

But this is an exhibition and i doubt it’ll get to that extent. Sht look at Chavez and Arce. They were playing fkin love taps and wasting peoples’ time.

I just hope Tyson and Roy take it way more seriously than those two clowns.

Comment

mike is expecting prime roy to show up, he must have a dent in his head too

Comment

I've never considered rjj as a heavyweight. Ok Tyson was not huge as well, but he has a different build. If he still can box, he should be winning easily.

Comment

Roy in trouble here's why

The last time and this goes back to 1984 in Niagara Falls, NY and Tyson was 18, I was currently 16 in my 1st National Tournament the P.A.L. Nationals and the Detroit Team were making a lot of noise and talking crap the whole way. I remember Tyson 1st bout he blew away the guy in the 1st round in so many seconds, however he was such a name and up and coming he made the local news. Then in his next bout he would face Jeff Thompson on the Detroit Team. Jeff dropped him in the 1st round and Tyson in the same round would be the 1st person I seen raise a person up off the mat both feet with one shot as he ko'ed Jeff who was on the ropes with both feet straight out as he was motionless and we learned later Tyson although went down from a straight shot had a pinched nerve and would withdraw from fighting anymore. I say this to say at this weight Tyson was a beast and very fast and destructive so even at an advanced age Roy be careful of what you ask for!

Comment

The 2 minute rounds might benefit Tyson better than Roy. Tyson wont tire as fast and Roys legs are gone anyway. Roy usually fights at a pace and more towards the last minute of the round. Would of been better if they fought when Roy won the heavyweight title.

Comment

What a Circus

Two trump house boys going at it lol. PPV? please!

Comment

Working...
                    X