Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade Rejects Talk of Pay Cut: Go Cut Pay For Canelo, GGG, Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade Rejects Talk of Pay Cut: Go Cut Pay For Canelo, GGG, Joshua!

Demetrius Andrade is not about to let a global pandemic come between him and his money. But if push comes to shove, the middleweight titleholder has a simple plan for mitigating the disastrous effects wrought by Covid-19.

[Click Here To Read More]

This fck'n guy...

Comment

Canelo's taking a pay cut. I like Andrade but how much is a Liam Williams fight really worth?

Comment

Less fortunate like himself? Ok, those other guys sell, you don't. I'm sure the boxing world will get along just fine if Andrade doesn't fight again. For the record, I can't speak for Joshua but GGG and Canelo have already came out and stated that if a pay cut is needed, they will take it in order to fight, because they are not diva's, like you Crawford and Garcia to name a few.

Comment

The pay cut will be deferred...

Ultimately I don't give a monkeys, just get decent fights sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post
            The pay cut will be deferred...

Ultimately I don't give a monkeys, just get decent fights sorted.
            This is what I’ve been saying since the get-go.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Demetrius Andrade is not about to let a global pandemic come between him and his money. But if push comes to shove, the middleweight titleholder has a simple plan for mitigating the disastrous effects wrought by Covid-19.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Nobody wants to take a pay cut but the market is the market and everyone has to adjust. If there is no live gate then that is going to affect revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Canelo's taking a pay cut. I like Andrade but how much is a Liam Williams fight really worth?
                Not as much as it was pre-pandemic, especially if there is no live gate revenue. Andrade of all people needs to do whatever it takes to get a top opponent in the ring before it's too late.

Comment

This guy is the clown of all clowns.. earth to ANDRADE YOU ARE ALREADY OVERPAID.. NO ONE CARES TO WATCH YOU FIGHT.. NO ONE PAYS TO SEE YOUR BORING FIGHTS.. CANELO BRINGS IN ALL OF SUBS YOU CLOWN.. Canelo is taking a paycut, and no one needs an Andrade on their network.. NO CANELO THERE IS NO DAZN

Comment

Is anyone gonna talk about how the economy stopped for a virus that is no more worse than the seasonal flu and all the lies an backtracking Faucci and the CDC has done about this Plandemic?

Comment

Working...
                    X