Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn To Part Ways With Trainer Glenn Rushton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn To Part Ways With Trainer Glenn Rushton?

According to several sources in Australia, former WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn is considering the possibility or parting ways with his longtime trainer Glenn Rushton. There has been a mountain of criticism in the aftermath of Horn's brutal knockout loss at the hands of Michael Zerafa on Saturday night in Bendigo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

it's not the trainer jeffery!!

Comment

It's not like Horn fell from greatness. He never had technique before. Whatever he's chasing, he's not gonna find it.

Comment

If you get beat by a dude whos main job involves wearing a c#ck sock you might wanna consider retirement over a trainer reboot.

Comment

Just in time

His trainer was the reason for these beatings

UnAbel packing his gym bag and heading Down Under now

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            it's not the trainer jeffery!!
            TO be fair, look at Chris Algieri. He's a COMPLETELY different fighter under JDJ. Kovalev is also somewhat improved under McGirt.

Point is that a new trainer can sometimes help. With Jeff, if he fights at 154 max and switches trainers, he might very well bounce back. What I don't know is why he wants to - he was just talking about retirement not one month ago.

Comment

A new trainer and Jeffy can resume dominating the p4p list

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                TO be fair, look at Chris Algieri. He's a COMPLETELY different fighter under JDJ. Kovalev is also somewhat improved under McGirt.

Point is that a new trainer can sometimes help. With Jeff, if he fights at 154 max and switches trainers, he might very well bounce back. What I don't know is why he wants to - he was just talking about retirement not one month ago.
                Don't think Algieri is with JDJ anymore and to be fair he was just more aggressive with JDJ I believe he is with Andre Rozier now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  Don't think Algieri is with JDJ anymore and to be fair he was just more aggressive with JDJ I believe he is with Andre Rozier now.
                  Either way, he's nowhere near the fighter he was with Tim Lane. He actually uses his boxing skill instead of being overly defensive. Now, that did get him clipped against Spence, but it's Spence.

Comment

Wait he lost the fight? I totally forgot about this fight.

I am going to go home and watch it lmaoo

Comment

Working...
                    X