Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas - Using New Tech To Deliver Old School Message

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas - Using New Tech To Deliver Old School Message

By Thomas Gerbasi - When Teddy Atlas was in the nation's living rooms each week as the color commentator for ESPN2's Friday Night Fights, producers would refer to his segments between fights as being on "Teddy Time," an idea that the Staten Islander lived with, but didn't exactly embrace. "How much time do you need...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Teddy Atlas is a buffoon, its astonishing how ignorant Atlas is about the sport that he covers. Please shut-up.

Comment

Teddy Atlas is a joke in Boxing
      the guy is a great cheerleader
      he believes in illussions only his eyes can see

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Teddy Atlas is a buffoon, its astonishing how ignorant Atlas is about the sport that he covers. Please shut-up.
        Hey, that's anti-Semitic! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
          Hey, that's anti-Semitic! Lol.

Here's Teddy Atlas claiming that when Deontay Wilder told drugs cheat Dillian Shyte, to sign with PBC so that Dillian could get a title shot and his biggest payday with tha champ, that this was extortion. The geezer Teddy Atlas compared Deontay Wilder to the 1950's mobster Frankie Carbo!!!

I wonder what he thought about Eddie Hearn doing the same to Wilder.

Fast forward to Dillian Whyte's failed UKAD test vs. Oscar Rivas: first thing this dope Teddy Atlas does is zero-in on the WBC ; further exposing his ignorance to modern day sanctioning protocols, rules and regulations by claiming that Dillian was already the mandatory and that the WBC is making the 'Mandatory' ( Dillian Whyte ) fight for another mandatory position ; but the WBC are throwing in a interim-title to cover their tracks.

Teddy Atlas is still reading manuals from the 1950's and asserting that those rules still apply today! It's corruption I'll tell's ya!
          Last edited by 1hourRun; 08-21-2019, 02:37 AM.

Comment

The less I hear about, or from Atlas, the happier I am.

Comment

You guys should pay attention to Teddy. He's right.. Fighters are being manipulated by their promoters and broadcasters on a consistant basis but nothing is done to protect them.

Comment

wasn't primarily hired by cus to do coffee runs in the morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Sustanon View Post
                  Teddy Atlas is a joke in Boxing
                  the guy is a great cheerleader
                  he believes in illussions only his eyes can see

Here's Teddy Atlas claiming that when Deontay Wilder told drugs cheat Dillian Shyte, to sign with PBC so that Dillian could get a title shot and his biggest payday with tha champ, that this was extortion. The geezer Teddy Atlas compared Deontay Wilder to the 1950's mobster Frankie Carbo!!!

I wonder what he thought about Eddie Hearn doing the same to Wilder.

Fast forward to Dillian Whyte's failed UKAD test vs. Oscar Rivas: first thing this dope Teddy Atlas does is zero-in on the WBC ; further exposing his ignorance to modern day sanctioning protocols, rules and regulations by claiming that Dillian was already the mandatory and that the WBC is making the 'Mandatory' ( Dillian Whyte ) fight for another mandatory position ; but the WBC are throwing in a interim-title to cover their tracks.

Teddy Atlas is still reading manuals from the 1950's and asserting that those rules still apply today! It's corruption I'll tell's ya!
                  Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  The less I hear about, or from Atlas, the happier I am.
                  Strange millennials with Momma and Dadda issues. Probably didnt get enough dick growing up either.

Anyhow Teddy is probably the best FULL-TIME boxing analyst ever. He and Paulie. Otherwise the boxing analysts are neck rolls Stephen Smith who always cheerleads for the black guy...hard pass on that one lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                    wasn't primarily hired by cus to do coffee runs in the morning?
                    No that was a guy named Jay Bright.
                    Bright used to bake cakes and was a cook up in the Catskills.
                    He was so talented as a baker Tyson had him as the second assistant in the Douglas fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X