Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Mulling 'Huge' Matchroom Offer As Others Pursue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Mulling 'Huge' Matchroom Offer As Others Pursue

Mikey Garcia may be coming off the lowest point of his career after suffering his first loss to Errol Spence Jr., but the free agent boxing star could soon hit the highest pay day of his life. The former four-division champion has been weighing offers from the power-playing likes of Al Haymon, Bob Arum, Oscar De La Hoya and Eddie Hearn, his brother and trainer Robert Garcia told BoxingScene.com in an interview.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Get your $$$ Mikey!

Comment

Out whoring himself out again.........

Comment

Take the deal and fight at 140 or eat no look left hooks from a much larger and stronger Danny Garcia. Tough decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Out whoring himself out again.........
          You mad? Let the brown pride ride bro, don’t be a hater

Comment

Who the hell wants to sign this loser?

I guess Bob was right, Eddie must be stupid.

Comment

Stock Down!!

I think Mickey knows his stock went down after the spence fight. better take a deal soon from somebody, cuz he dont have that 0 for leverage anymore!!

Comment

Mikey ducked Loma and Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  You mad? Let the brown pride ride bro, don’t be a hater
                  Considering I'm both brown and prideful, I suppose I will stop being a "hater". Doesn't change the fact that Mikey foolishly sold that 0 to the PBC. No hate intended, brotha.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Considering I'm both brown and prideful, I suppose I will stop being a "hater". Doesn't change the fact that Mikey foolishly sold that 0 to the PBC. No hate intended, brotha.....
                    I won’t argue your point, I don’t know that to be a fact. But ok, all I’m saying is... let the man get his money. Aren’t all us men trying to do just that, to provide for our family as best we can? Maybe with a guaranteed deal we can see Mikey at his best, without having to sell out like you say

Comment

Working...
                    X