No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reporter Tried To Get Both Pulev and Arum Sanctioned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Reporter Tried To Get Both Pulev and Arum Sanctioned

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, the California State Athletic Commission lifted the suspension of heavyweight contender Kubrat Pulev, who kissed a reporter without her consent during a post-fight interview after he completed a sexual harassment course and paid a $2,500 fine.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pulev agreed to participate in a video campaign about sexual harassment that the commission is considering doing. He said it would be important for people to know that such behavior is not correct “because a lot of people like me don’t know.”

Jesus Christ

Comment

Looking forward to watching that video for a few good laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Pulev agreed to participate in a video campaign about sexual harassment that the commission is considering doing. He said it would be important for people to know that such behavior is not correct “because a lot of people like me don’t know.”

Jesus Christ
        Well, if a girl was partying with me an hour before and gave me and my homeboy a lap dance on camera, I’d probably think it would be okay to kiss her.

Comment

Pulev didn't know it's wrong to kiss sluts, especially on camera as everybody knows sluts don't kiss which would damage her hooker career.

Comment

Pretty sure half the pulev camp put a train through her. Bet they are gutted they didnt film it

Comment

You will have a hard time getting bob in any trouble

Guys a old crafty snake oil salesmen .... that bish should be banned from any future boxing events

Comment

Pulev's team posted photos of the accuser enjoying the company of team Pulev at the after party... This chick has no shame
                Last edited by Stiff-Hard-Jab; 07-23-2019, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  You will have a hard time getting bob in any trouble

Guys a old crafty snake oil salesmen .... that bish should be banned from any future boxing events
                  Bob’s just gonna flick his blunt ashes at her. He’s a G. Bobfather don’t sweat a hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Bob’s just gonna flick his blunt ashes at her. He’s a G. Bobfather don’t sweat a hoe.
                    Too true ... bobs a seasoned vet with these type of hoes

Comment

Working...
                    X