Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ito-Herring, Pedraza-Lozada Doubleheader Finalized For May 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ito-Herring, Pedraza-Lozada Doubleheader Finalized For May 25

Masayuki Ito won the WBO junior lightweight title last July in Kissimmee, Florida. For title defense number two, he's returning to the city of his greatest triumph. Ito, who recently signed a long-term co-promotional contract with Top Rank, will defend his title against 2012 U.S. Olympic boxing team captain and U.S Marine Corps veteran Jamel "Semper Fi" Herring Saturday, May 25 at Osceola Heritage Park. Ito-Herring will headline a special Memorial Day weekend edition of Top Rank on ESPN beginning at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT on ESPN and ESPN Deportes. In the 10-round lightweight co-feature, former two-division world champion Jose "Sniper" Pedraza looks to get back in the win column against Antonio Lozada Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m glad to see Jamel getting a shot at the title. He deserves it. Ay Jamel good luck brotha I’ll be rooting for you. Go ahead and respond because I know for sure you are reading this lol

Comment

I like Herring and will be rooting for him but I see Ito walking through his shots and breaking him down. Ito's beatdown of Pitufo and Herring's loss to Shafikov just tell me how the fight will unfold. Should be fun regardless!

Comment

Working...
      X