Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Want Golovkin Next, To Prove I'm #1 at Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Want Golovkin Next, To Prove I'm #1 at Middleweight

Demetrius Andrade successfully defended his WBO world middleweight title on an evening that it was also revealed that WBA world light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol had signed a deal with DAZN and would square off against the man who ended Bernard Hopkins career, Joe Smith Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lit g always duck slick fighters

Comment

Be careful what you ask for, Golovkin is still very dangerous at the age of 37.

Comment

GGG should MAN UP! It's a title fight, and he knows he needs a title to negotiate with Canelo, or he'll get peanuts! Sign with DAZN, fight Andrade in May or June, and then hope for the trilogy in September! If GGG beats Andrade in September, and becomes the WBO Champion, everyone will be screaming for the trilogy!

Comment

Originally posted by Azzie View Post
          Be careful what you ask for, Golovkin is still very dangerous at the age of 37.
          Damn, he is getting old fast. His prime was totally wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            GGG should MAN UP! It's a title fight, and he knows he needs a title to negotiate with Canelo, or he'll get peanuts! Sign with DAZN, fight Andrade in May or June, and then hope for the trilogy in September! If GGG beats Andrade in September, and becomes the WBO Champion, everyone will be screaming for the trilogy!
            GGG is in exile on self imposed sabbatical trying to find himself after getting exposed. That being said I think andrade is way too inactive during the fight,& I can't understand his hype,hes done absolutely nothing impressive in his career,he goes down easy,& hes a weak punching mw as evidenced by his resume vs c levels he rarely kos.

He has NEVER looked impressive in his career,ever. But ggg needs to grow some balls & back up his sht hes always been saying,but Im not holding my breath
            Last edited by kushking; 01-21-2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins career was ended by Sergey kovolov and also beating GGG doesn't make you # 1 you have to beat the man to be the man twhich would be Canelo

Comment

I would prefer to see Charlo vs Andrade that’s a more interesting fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  GGG is in exile on self imposed sabbatical trying to find himself after getting exposed. That being said I think andrade is way too inactive during the fight,& I can't understand his hype,hes done absolutely nothing impressive in his career,he goes down easy,& hes a weak punching mw as evidenced by his resume vs c levels he rarely kos.

He has NEVER looked impressive in his career,ever. But ggg needs to grow some balls & back up his sht hes always been saying,but Im not holding my breath
                  This is a very winnable fight for GGG! We haven't seen Andrade fight someone on GGG's level! Plus Andrade has a title! I can't see GGG going to ESPN, because what do they have besides Brant? I can't see GGG fighting Charlo, because Charlo doesn't have a title, and he knows there would be difficulties getting the trilogy done between Haymon (SHO) and Oscar (DAZN)! Andrade is the obvious choice!

Comment

Andrades look would be complete with a giant lollipop..

Comment

Working...
                    X