Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara vs. Brian Castano Tops Showtime Triple, March 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara vs. Brian Castano Tops Showtime Triple, March 2

Former 154-pound world champion Erislandy Lara seeks to return to the championship ranks when the Cuban star challenges undefeated contender Brian Castao for his WBA Super Welterweight World Championship on Saturday, March 2 live on SHOWTIME and presented by Premier Boxing Champions from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cherry vs Nunez can be a fun fight.

Lara vs Castano is super intriguing to me and one of the fights I'm looking forward to in the early 2019 schedule.

Ortiz vs Hammer? Meh................

Comment

Lol! This is gonna do terrible ticket sales.
      But I really like Lara-Castano, great fight.

Comment

Castaña is another hype job of Argentina

Like Fabián Maidana that Lost against a 126 journeyman last week

Comment

castano winning would be good for the division, more exciting fights out there if he wins

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Hype job? He already proved vs Soro he is not that.

Can he beat Lara? That's another story but this guy is legit.

Comment

Very nice. Let's Go! Glad to see Edner Cherry back in action! If he wins, I think he would be a perfect test for Devin Haney!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Hype job? He beat Derevianchenko in WBS, spence in the amateurs (and a pretty decent stat of 181-5-5), and Vitu and Soro in the pro ranks (Soto been rated n°7 in the Ring mag rankings at the time). Nothing hype about him if you ask me... and in no way comparable to Maidana, that besides how good one would think he is, the hype around him has much to do with his last name.

Comment

Originally posted by Thetruthiserrol View Post
                  Lol! This is gonna do terrible ticket sales.
                  But I really like Lara-Castano, great fight.
                  Lol. Was about to say the same thing. They should've put this fight in Miami instead of Brooklyn

Comment

I really like Brian (lol at an argie being called brian) but hes way too small, imagine him fighting Hurd. would be ridiculous.
                    in an ideal world he gets off the Chino Maidana diet and moves down to 147....if he could do that, he could easily clean out the division IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X