Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Broner, Charlos, Hurd, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Broner, Charlos, Hurd, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling questions such as weight cutting affecting chin resistance, Manny Pacquiao vs. Adrien Broner, the Charlo brothers, Brian Castano vs. Erislandy Lara, junior middleweight contender Jarrett Hurd, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Holy SHT!!! SAURABH with some real questions! Good job homie.

Although your name sounds Sir u are a Bi@tch...lol

Comment

Bread - u r the man.

Comment

Ok - Who is that fighter who has perfected a wobble to get the fight called off every time he is hurt?? Damn! That is super-observant.

Mikey is evens with Porter and 2-1 with Danny? What the hell is he fighting Spence for? I'd have loved to see him in with Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
          Ok - Who is that fighter who has perfected a wobble to get the fight called off every time he is hurt?? Damn! That is super-observant.

Mikey is evens with Porter and 2-1 with Danny? What the hell is he fighting Spence for? I'd have loved to see him in with Porter.
          I want to say Victor Ortiz, but I don't really know. Im just guessing.

Comment

Pac is the man. I know he is 40 and past his apex, but I hope he can decisively beat Broner and then fight for a true world title. I think he beats everyone at Welterweight except Spence and Crawford.

Maybe a passing of the guard fight against Crawford would be a nice way to go out. I think Crawford is the only one who could have a dynasty any where near Pacman.

Comment

Manny is a much more entertaining, dominant, and spectacular fighter than Floyd.

Being undefeated means nothing especially when you times you're fights vs the best name in your resume.

Many had no problem fighting opponents in their prime and giving them the your hand in contrast to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

You cant fake a shattered nose dip sht. 2 doctors looked at it and one tried to reset it.

Damn your dumb and it was from a HEADBUTT

Comment

Manny will be so much more loved and respected than Mayweather as time passes.

You can argue which is greater. You can argue which is more accomplished. You can certainly argue which is more skilled, and that would be a fun 50/50 argument between 2 different styles. Mayweather will always have the clear cut win. But who will be more loved and respected? It will be hard to argue that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    You cant fake a shattered nose dip sht. 2 doctors looked at it and one tried to reset it.

Damn your dumb and it was from a HEADBUTT
                    Before you go round calling people a dip sht you need to up your reading comprehension level. I wasn't referring to any boxer, just asking who Breadman was referring to

Comment

Working...
                    X