Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kautondokwa: Don't Underestimate Me; I Didn't Just Fall From Sky!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kautondokwa: Don't Underestimate Me; I Didn't Just Fall From Sky!

Walter Kautondowka warned anyone making the mistake of thinking he doesn't have a shot to upset Demetrius Andrade on Saturday night. The unknown, unbeaten Namibian contender has fought a low level of opposition on his way to securing a shot at the vacant WBO middleweight title. He assured skeptics, though, that he is more than ready to take this steep step up in competition against Andrade at TD Garden in Boston (DAZN).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Remember Indongo vs Troyanovsky.

Anything is possible when an African fighter is involved.

Comment

Good luck to Kautondokwa he has the true Africa lion warrior.

Comment

U didnt come from the sky you jumped right off of the western part of anthony joshuas africa tatoo!!! Hearn is god!!!!

Comment

I really hope Kautondokwa puts up a good fight . I was looking forward to Andrade / BJS .

Comment

Rooting on the upset cuz Andrade is just gonna f#ck up his opportunity at some future date anyway I bet + its always more interesting when the completely unknown mfer wins.

But odds are Andrade is gonna be too much, too smart for this guy who's not tasted the opposition Andrade has already & numerous times.

Comment

These mystery men who pad their records fighting bums generally fall on their faces when they suddenly take a giant leap in class.

Comment

Working...
              X