Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Drops, Batters Vargas For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Drops, Batters Vargas For WBO Title

Manny Pacquiao decisions Jessie Vargas Photo Gallery of fight - Filipino southpaw Manny Pacquiao reclaimed the World Boxing Organisation welterweight title for the third time with a unanimous decision victory over former champion Jesse Vargas in his comeback fight on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn Pac didn't look to good last night

Comment

Pacquiao the legend for the win!!!

Comment

Pac love that WBO tiltle he own it!

Comment

Ever since the first bradley fight, people have been fighting manny on the backfoot. No pressure fighter looks good against a backfoot mltivsted fighter. Ggg looked not too good and jessie is bigger and longer so he made pacquiao look a little reluctant which, is smart, at 37 why would he barge in? Lolol i was at the fight last night, his defense was pretty on par, he even uzed the shoulder roll to defend in spots lol manny is developing mlre and more. Slaughter of the night was oscar valezs fight

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
            Ever since the first bradley fight, people have been fighting manny on the backfoot. No pressure fighter looks good against a backfoot mltivsted fighter. Ggg looked not too good and jessie is bigger and longer so he made pacquiao look a little reluctant which, is smart, at 37 why would he barge in? Lolol i was at the fight last night, his defense was pretty on par, he even uzed the shoulder roll to defend in spots lol manny is developing mlre and more. Slaughter of the night was oscar valezs fight
            That's right. These mofos aren't even coming to fight, just survival mode sprinkled with a few half-hearted attacks. Clottey, Rios, Algieri and now Vargas barely earned their paychecks.

Comment

The title is misleading, i did not see any battering i saw pacquiao being less than spectacular..just plain ordinary...

Comment

Comment

I think people slept on Vargas. Kid has gotten so much better since his JrWW days, I can tell.
                  Everyone was just hoping for Manny of old who would've thrown 800 punches instead of 400 and stopped Vargas. Now, he has to stick to boxing more, which isn't as aesthetic for him considering he's very small at WW.

Comment

Working...
                  X