No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wants Cotto To Call Out Mayweather Afterwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Wants Cotto To Call Out Mayweather Afterwards

Miguel Cotto's trainer Freddie Roach wants the Puerto Rican ace to rematch and knockout pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather.

The Hall of Fame trainer believes he has the right strategy to overcome boxing's number one fighter and wants four-weight champion Cotto to face him again should he be victorious in his middleweight blockbuster this weekend against Canelo Alvarez, live on BoxNation.

35-year-old Cotto was outpointed by Mayweather when they met in May 2012 but had not yet joined forces with the much respected Roach, someone who Cotto believes would have helped him knockout the now retired superstar.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Roach must not be feeling so confident about his fighter about now, talking way to much, he knows it Cottos retirement party tomorrow😀

Comment

Come on Freddy! Pacquiao couldn't do it. Cotto couldn't do it the first time, but now that he's with you he can? Better concentrate on the young lion your diva er, fighter is facing tomorrow.
      Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 11-20-2015, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Roach wants Cotto to call out Floyd and he wants Pacquiao to get a Floyd rematch

Basically he's obsessed with getting another crack against the man he simply hasn't been able to beat as a trainer.

Comment

as a King Mayweather fan i was super interested when Cotto had the middleweight belt, now i don't care bout this fight

Comment

Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
            as a King Mayweather fan i was super interested when Cotto had the middleweight belt, now i don't care bout this fight
            Same......

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Same......
              the same here also. floyd would stop cotto around round 6 but the belt won't be on the line so its a waste of time.

Comment

Don't take Roach's comments too seriously. He thinks every fighter of his ko's every opponent and of course, that doesn't happen.

Comment

There's a saying never count your chickens before they hatch

Comment

Man Freddie really wants to beat Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X