No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on Ronda Rousey: I Don’t Know Who 'He' Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather on Ronda Rousey: I Don’t Know Who 'He' Is

UFC head honcho Dana White is big on Ronda Rousey, the mixed martial arts company’s women’s bantamweight champion. Recently he touched on the topic of how Rousey would do in a battle with the best boxer today, Floyd Mayweather.

“I didn’t start the whole ‘Ronda Rousey could beat Floyd Mayweather’ thing. That didn’t start with me. I just supported it and agreed 100 percent,” White said in a video from MMA Junkie/USA Today. “You take a street fight, Ronda wins that fight and hurts him badly. You don an MMA fight, same result. Boxing match? Floyd Mayweather chews her up.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Because Ronda is a guys name

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Because Ronda is a guys name
      Gotta remember who we are dealing with here

Comment

floyd acting clueless again. yeah ronda is a guy floyd and u didnt know that right. LOL!

Comment

Comment

Comment

lol................

Comment

LOL, this is the funniest and most clever comment I've ever heard from Floyd. The perfect response to all this silly "Rousey can beat Floyd" BS.

Comment

low intelligence tend to be permanently associated with the name fraud jr.

what else is new?

Comment

Dis him, Floyd:

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/f/t/9/2ft9L/187488723824070540620756.png[/IMG]

LMAOOOOO @ dis long-Haired Fa.ggot! Floyd busts this chump up any place any time. He ain't man enuff for Floyd!

Comment

Working...
                    X