No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: I’d Love to See Mayweather vs. Shawn Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: I’d Love to See Mayweather vs. Shawn Porter

The question was posed to Richard Schaefer of Golden Boy Promotions after Shawn Porter’s drubbing of Paulie Malignaggi — what about a bout down the line between Porter and Floyd Mayweather?

[Click Here To Read More]

The winner of Porter Vs Thurman should be the next on MW list.

Comment

Porter was like three months late... Should have he fought Paulie back then, we'd be watching at a Floyd-Porter fight in May...

Comment

SHawn v Thurman would be a good fight. SHawn and Khan would be a good clash of styles.

He definitely has the strength, power, and determination to take on floyd right now.
        I think shawn needs 1 or 2 more fights before he fights Floyd. He showed great offense but still left himself wide open.

Comment

I don't care about that fight at this point in time, the fight to make in my opinion is Porter-Thurman

Comment

As soon as I saw his performance against Paulie I knew they might go that direction because Floyd is running out of credible opponents with GBP and Haymon

Comment

People need to cut the bullshhhh...now Porter should fight Thurman? Really people...really...we all know that ain't happening. Funny though, Porter has beaten two better ranked and resumed fighters than Guerrero did to fight Floyd, He's beaten two better opponents than Ortiz did but he should go fight Thurman. We all know they ain't putting in Thurman with Porter. Why? Cause that's not how GBP does things...they'll save that fight for later on..what's the point in thurman or porter losing to each other? None at all. If you are a Thurman fan then yes it's a fight that'll perhaps finally get him over the star hump but again let's be real it ain't happening.

Comment

Does he have to fight kell brook?

Comment

Brooks vs Porter

then i'd like to see the winner of those two fight Khan - granted Khan beats Collazo

Comment

Porter has been impressive and I'd rather him get the next shot ahead of Khan, but having said that him vs Brook or Thurman first would be great fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X