No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Inks Agreement With Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Inks Agreement With Al Haymon

Powerful adviser Al Haymon has signed yet another significant piece of talent in 2014. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that former multi-division champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (31-2-1, 18KOs) has signed an agreement with Haymon.

Since the start of the year, Haymon has signed WBC 175-pound champion Adonis Stevenson, IBF 140-pound champion Lamont Peterson, Anthony Peterson, Luis Collazo, Rances Barthelemy, and several others. Haymon also works with Floyd Mayweather Jr., Adrien Broner, Marcos Maidana, Shawn Porter, Peter Quillin, Keith Thurman, Leo Santa Cruz, Danny Garcia, Deontay Wilder, and an army of other top names.
    [Click Here To Read More]

first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol good bye gbp

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
        first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        **** amazing achievement. How did you do it?

Regarding the thread, all these names are soon to find out Haymon can't have them all win when they have to fight each other.

Comment

Hmmm... This is truly starting to look suspicious considering all the rumors going around.

They are not only signing prospects/stars but pretty much everyone at this point.

Comment

Man, Haymon seems shady to me, but if he could unify boxing I wouldn't be opposed.

Comment

The good news for Oscar is the only fighter with true PPV drawing power right now is Canelo. If he can hold on to that ace of spades he will be fine.

Comment

Could this mean.... The Ghost vs Amir Khan on May 3rd...

Comment

This is looking real suspect ....

Comment

I guess its that easy huh...? Ill probably see if i can get my fight night champion boxer a deal with haymon that way i can get all the big fights too!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X