No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, if He Wins, Would Eye Cotto-Martinez Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo, if He Wins, Would Eye Cotto-Martinez Winner

Former WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-1-1, 30KOs) has a lot riding this Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Canelo will face dangerous Alfredo Angulo in the main event of a Showtime Pay-Per-View card.

If Canelo wins, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer would like to match him against the winner of the June 7th fight between Miguel Cotto and WBC middleweight champion Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez.

Cotto was going to face Canelo last April, but the fight got derailed when Austin Trout upset Cotto in December 2012. Canelo fought Trout instead and win a close twelve round decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Canelo wins why won't he fight Lara, since both men would be ths last 2 men to defeat Angulo!!! Stop Ducking Lara!

Comment

martinez is going to whoop cotto, the ginger, and GGG, easy entrance into HOF. well maybe considering GGG has only beating one world champion lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ace_3000 View Post
        If Canelo wins why won't he fight Lara, since both men would be ths last 2 men to defeat Angulo!!! Stop Ducking Lara!
        lara should move up to 160 so sergio can pounce on him and rip him to shreds.

Comment

This Canelo and the promoters are a joke. He wants to fight then the grandpa's Martinez or Cotto and not Lara. This guy will go down in the near future because he is a coward. I have not respect at all for him. The only interest for Lara to fight him is because GB only pay for his fights and make promotions for those fights. I'm sure Lara beat him easely.

Comment

Originally posted by ace_3000 View Post
            ducking ducking ducking ducking, the most used word on this forum. it should be called duckingscene.com

Comment

Originally posted by racostaa View Post
              This Canelo and the promoters are a joke. He wants to fight then the grandpa's Martinez or Cotto and not Lara. This guy will go down in the near future because he is a coward. I have not respect at all for him. The only interest for Lara to fight him is because GB only pay for his fights and make promotions for those fights. I'm sure Lara beat him easely.
              he has at least fought more then 5 world champs, unlike your BF GGG.

Comment

That's the next logical fight to make.
                If Canelo gets through el Perro, they are going to pray Cotto wins.
                Canelo vs Cotto Mexico vs Puerto Rico, that is the fight they're going
                to be looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by racostaa View Post
                  Ask yourself this, if it was the other way around and Lara had an opportunity to take a big money fight or a small money fight which one would he pick?

Comment

I can only imagine how desperately Golden Boy is hoping that Cotto beats Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                    X