Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto set to join Pacquiao's camp in the Philippines?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto set to join Pacquiao's camp in the Philippines?

Sources close to the situation have revealed that Miguel Cotto is set to join Manny Pacquiao in General Santos City, Philippines next week ahead of each man’s respective pay per view clashes in the coming months.

Pacquiao faces off with Tim Bradley in a crucial rematch on April 12 in Las Vegas while Cotto looks to be all but locked in for an intriguing showdown with Sergio Martinez on June 7.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cotto's a warrior and one of my all-time favorites, but he doesn't take losses too well ... And I really wonder, how hard he's going to take a loss from Sergio.

Comment

oh oh Matinez is not going lo like this ****!!hahaha Warr cotto!!

Comment

I like the idea of Pacquiao and Cotto sparring each other. Good preparation for both fighters.

Comment

pacquiao making arrangements for cotto to train in gensan. pacquiao taking care of cotto's accomodation and most probably all paid for courtesy of pacquiao. shouldn't be that hard. pacquiao pretty much owns the whole town

Comment

Makes sense for Cotto. He'll be fighting a lefty with speed, power and awkward angles.

Comment

The sleeper and quitter joins together ! Queen Cotto will quit again in his fight with Martinez and Pacnot will sleep again on Bradley!

Comment

Hell yea cotto gonna get juiced up in the Philippines lol look for cotto version 3.0

Comment

Dont really understand this training? Bradley isnt like Cotto... & Martinez isnt like Pacquiao.

Comment

This probably has less to do with sparring manny and more to do with training with Roach.

Comment

Working...
                    X