No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Not Worried About Landing Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Not Worried About Landing Mayweather

His name has come up when discussing Floyd Mayweather’s opponents for 2014, but WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny “Swift” Garcia is focused on building his own career apart, and not chasing a fight with Mayweather (45-0, 26KOs).

Garcia (27-0, 16KOs) is only concerned with his next fight, which will take place on March 15th at the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. The opponent is Mauricio Herrera (20-3, 7KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think danny knows he aint ready for floyd as of right now i think his respect for floyd is huge also he is foused on his fight and his career which alot of fighters needs to take notes.

Comment

Danny Garcia is praying he never has to face Floyd, pretty odd a young champion wants nothing to do with the best fighter today. If Garcia wanted, he'd be facing Floyd this May and we wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit poll between two shit fights.

Comment

title thread should be

mayweather worried about pacquiao, ggg, sergio, lara & bradley tryna land mayweather

but honestly, i wonder how many of those 5 would beat him?

Comment

It's probably Mayweather v Garcia in September.

While it's a complete mismatch Danny should take that fight, because he's going to get beat by someone else and lose the payday.

Comment

I flicks with Garcia but he's too small and flat footed to beat Fraud Gayweather but Keith Thurman would knock both of them out in the same night. Tell Fraud to fight Lara, Martinez, PAC or Thurman which can all box, go 12 rounds, have speed and KO power. The duck will fight another flat footed fighter Maidana or Glass Jaw Khan.

Comment

This is clearly him not wanting to fight Floyd which is odd considering it's usually Floyd doing the ducking

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
                title thread should be

mayweather worried about pacquiao, ggg, sergio, lara & bradley tryna land mayweather

but honestly, i wonder how many of those 5 would beat him?
                Triple G and Sergio are MW's, Lara is a 154lber, and Floyd school Pac and Bradley.
                EDIT: Damnit, why do I keep responding to these stupid posts? lol
                I hope Danny changes his mind a few fights down the line. He could be one of the more interesting opponents for 2015.

Comment

Looooooool kidd camacho definitely doesn't want it

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
                    Triple G and Sergio are MW's, Lara is a 154lber, and Floyd school Pac and Bradley.
                    EDIT: Damnit, why do I keep responding to these stupid posts? lol
                    I hope Danny changes his mind a few fights down the line. He could be one of the more interesting opponents for 2015.
                    i never asked who would win in a weight competition
                    hypothetically speaking.. i asked who would win IN A FIGHT.. A FIGHT
                    cmon use your head boy boy

im 187 but ill fck someone up actin up at 193, or no matter how much they weigh. before i throw my first punch im not asking "hey by the way, how much do you weigh?" cmon son.
                    if i aint scared, no reason mayweather should be, ABSOLUTELY NONE

no way you dckheads believe a p4p#1 in the world cant fight someone 6 lbs heavier than him. happens in pro boxing all the time (pac margarito)
                    has floyd ever fought margarito? ok
                    Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 02-08-2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X