Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breaking Down 'The Bettor Side' of Vergil Ortiz Jr.-Thomas Dulorme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Breaking Down 'The Bettor Side' of Vergil Ortiz Jr.-Thomas Dulorme

In Friday's episode of "Deep Waters" on ProBox TV, betting analyst Jim Rodriguez discusses the lines and attractive side bets for Saturday's Vergil Ortiz Jr.-Thomas Dulorme fight in Fresno, California. He also teases next week's odds for the Saul "Canelo" Alvarez-Jaime Munguia blockbuster in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ortiz Jr within three rounds, as Rodriguez suggests, is exacty the bet I placed well before watching this video.

I'm not entirely confident that it will happen, though...

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      Ortiz Jr within three rounds, as Rodriguez suggests, is exacty the bet I placed well before watching this video.

I'm not entirely confident that it will happen, though...
      I bet the under as well as soon as I saw it was 5.5. Within a day it was lowered to 4.5. So that gave me more confidence. We should be good as long as vergil is vergil. Dulorme has been stopped 3 times at lower weights.
      Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

instead of criticizing a garbage fight, we get this money-grubbing trash excuse for journalism

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post

I bet the under as well as soon as I saw it was 5.5. Within a day it was lowered to 4.5. So that gave me more confidence. We should be good as long as vergil is vergil. Dulorme has been stopped 3 times at lower weights.
          Yeah, man!
          mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X