Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: L.A. Story: Oscar De La Hoya Pushes Back on Eddie Hearn's Aug. 3 Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: L.A. Story: Oscar De La Hoya Pushes Back on Eddie Hearn's Aug. 3 Card

Whether or not Oscar De La Hoya's building up for a U.S. version of the "5 vs. 5" tournament that Eddie Hearn has lined up for June 1 in Saudi Arabia with rival British promoter Frank Warren, the gloves are off because of Hearn taking the lead role in the stacked Aug. 3 card in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oscar thinks he looks tough but instead he sounds childish
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Wasn’t Oscar begging the Saudi’s for a chance a few months back?

If Oscar and Eddie put their personal issues aside and actually worked together, I think it would really help both them and DAZN.

Comment

Pretty sure it's fake beef from Oscar's side. Probably forgot to let Hearn on it though lol

Comment

Oscar mellowed but under the smile I suspect he's still a competitive prick. Not sure what Oscar can do about it considering that Eddie is the Saudi's chosen liaison in America.
          I could be wrong but if I were Oscar I would be looking for a way to decouple from DAZN or at least renegotiate terms.

Comment

Well Oscar needs to start sucking off Turki the same way Eddie did. Through his insanity, he is right about Hearn fail in US market. Nationalism vs other countries doesn’t really work in states in sport.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Well, I can't blame the Saudis for picking Hearn and Warren, they have the heavyweights, and I do think Hearn being more open to other promoters' fighters ends up as having the better name fighters than Golden Boy. Is this just an act for promoting, like what Ryan did ? After all, Vergil Ortiz is in there, Golden Boy still benefits. It's a great card featuring fighters from different promotions. Only Top Rank seems to be missing, but they will probably be in the next Saudi events.

Comment

Oscar is an incredibly weird guy.

Always has been.
                Last edited by IronDanHamza; 04-27-2024, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Keep hustling Eddie, you’re providing boxing at championship levels, consistently. You’re giving boxing fans viewing opportunities. I’m happy you’re doing this for the sport and USA!
                  Oscar mad cause he doesn’t have your intelligence, charisma, work ethic and sincerity.
                  Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

Someone had to step in and rehab boxing.

Btw, it's not even Hearn's card.

Comment

Working...
                    X