Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi's Picks: Haney Unlikely to Return to P4P Lists After Exposure by Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi's Picks: Haney Unlikely to Return to P4P Lists After Exposure by Garcia

Paulie Malignaggi's ProBox TV column.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-27-2024, 09:58 PM.

I'm indifferent to haney and his boxing style, but he has been overly criticised, he's 25 with a good career ahead.
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Haney took a risk and lost, so what? If he learns from his mistakes and makes adjustments he can come back better than before.

No need to write him off and say he can’t return to the P4P list.

Comment

Needs to fix the bow and arrow jab.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how Haney comes back and I'm not sure where Garcia is either , he's good on top which is was from the outset but looked a little suspect in the ticker when hurt by Tank.

Comment

I agree with Malignaggi.

He doesn't have the power or chin for the weight class.
            Those things won't improve over time, they'll most likely deteriorate.

He should have never been P4P. Was another American hyped by American media.
            99problemz 99problemz M111 M111 like this.

Comment

A guy using IV Flush to rehydrate to 165 pounds while fighting lightweights and jr welterweights should not be on a pound 4 pound list

Comment

Great insight by Paulie

The first major step that Devin should take is to hire a trainer that actually has boxing experience. His father has no practical boxing background, and will only add to his technical and strategic flaws
                99problemz 99problemz likes this.

Comment

Is this a new weekly column from Malignaggi? Sign me up. Great analysis.

Comment

Now this is some more of that quality content since whatever changeover happened at BScene a few months ago. No more hack 'writers' like Themistode and more actual boxing experts. Keep it coming.
                    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X