Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Possible Opponent for Ryan Garcia, Says Golden Boy President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Possible Opponent for Ryan Garcia, Says Golden Boy President

[Click Here To Read More]

Ryan Can't make 140 and Jose is not a Champion. Pointless fight.
    Ryan vs Teo at Catchweight sounds more interesting.
    Ryan will duck Ennis, he rather go to 154 to face Fundora who he won't beat either.

Ryan went after the weakest 140 champion, I mean weak as in feather fisted and didn't even make weight.
    Last edited by boxingitis; 04-26-2024, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Good fight. Ramirez aint beating Garcia but he is more than a tuneup.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        Ryan Can't make 140 and Jose is not a Champion. Pointless fight.
        Ryan vs Teo at Catchweight sounds more interesting.
        Ryan will duck Ennis, he rather go to 154 to face Fundora who he won't beat either.

Ryan went after the weakest 140 champion, I mean weak as in feather fisted and didn't even make weight.
        FFS now RYan Garcia is a duck? His best quality IMO is that he is making the big fights. Tank >tough tune up> Haney in his last three and he’s shooting down all the standard fare GB suggestions as boring. Come on, the guy’s a clown in so many ways, but avoiding guys doesn’t seem to be one of them. It’s one of the few attributes from his mental state from a fan’s perspective. He’ll probably shoot down Ramirez and go for a tougher opponent. Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post

FFS now RYan Garcia is a duck? His best quality IMO is that he is making the big fights. Tank >tough tune up> Haney in his last three and he’s shooting down all the standard fare GB suggestions as boring. Come on, the guy’s a clown in so many ways, but avoiding guys doesn’t seem to be one of them. It’s one of the few attributes from his mental state from a fan’s perspective. He’ll probably shoot down Ramirez and go for a tougher opponent. Watch.
          Nobody ducks cherry picker Tank. Loma, Shakur, Haney, Teo all wanted Tank just that Ryan got clowned by Mayweather weight strategies. He will duck Ennis as long as he can. Just Watch, He never mentions his name.

Calls out 5'4" 135 Pound Pitbull
          Doesn't Make weight against pillow hands
          Now might fight another weak, old, 140 pounder
          Next he might call out 135 runner feather fist Shakur
          Last edited by boxingitis; 04-26-2024, 07:38 PM.

Comment

If this fight isn't rigged or fixed like Canelo-Kovalev or suspect like Haney-Garcia, Jose Ramirez will beat the s h I t out of instagram twink, sweet boy Crying Ryan.

Comment

“while Garcia has yet to fight at welterweight but came in 3.2 lbs over his contracted weight agreement for his fight with Haney”

Akshually…Ryan Garcia has fought at welterweight in his past 2 fights. He weighed 143 lbs vs Duarte and Haney.

Welterweight = 140.1 - 147 lbs.

Welterweight is anything above 140lbs and below 147.

But who really cares about weight classes? The point of them has been erased. Everyone is weighing whatever they want in the ring using IV’s. Making weight on the scales is all for show now. Might as well go back to same day weigh ins. What would change? The guys who are the same size are still going to fight each other. It will probably make things better in terms of even playing field.

Comment

Garcia has gone from being considered easy work and a big payday for the top guys at 140 to the favorite to beat most of them, at a catch weight of course.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                  If this fight isn't rigged or fixed like Canelo-Kovalev or suspect like Haney-Garcia, Jose Ramirez will beat the s h I t out of instagram twink, sweet boy Crying Ryan.
                  What is this one saying??????

Comment

Originally posted by Gagah View Post
                    What is this one saying??????
                    From what I understood he is incriminating the Kovalev/Canelo was fixed for canelo and I think he's implying some sort of cheating on r.g.'s side, and saying that if r.g. faces ramirez on even terms ramirez would win. I don't understand how canelo Kovalev has anything to do with this or how he cheated, nor do I understand what was "suspect" about the haney/r.g. fight though

Comment

Working...
                    X