Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derrick James Sues Errol Spence for Fraud, Breach of Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derrick James Sues Errol Spence for Fraud, Breach of Contract

Trainer Derrick James has filed a lawsuit seeking "no less than $5 million" from Errol Spence for failing to fulfill promises to pay him royalties for bouts including Spence's loss to Terence Crawford in July.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol crazy. Sue that sleepy eyed muthafocka back to the stone age. Strap season my ass

Comment

If true, pay what you owe, Errol.

I'm more shocked at the $25 mill guarantee for the Crawford fight.

Comment

If you ask me, 10% cut is just too much. I'd be moving from one trainer to another when I'm becoming a star and set a flat fee limit. No wonder Malik Scott don't have to train. He just waits for the ten percent cut. Just imagine a superstar making tons of money.
        Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
          If you ask me, 10% cut is just too much. I'd be moving from one trainer to another when I'm becoming a star and set a flat fee limit. No wonder Malik Scott don't have to train. He just waits for the ten percent cut. Just imagine a superstar making tons of money.
          Then you'd only attract trainers with no outlook or abilities. The best ones will be working for much more money with other fighters, and the lazy or bad ones will flock to you for your guaranteed fee they dont have to earn.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
            10% is crazy. No f'n chance I'd pay a trainer that much.

Comment

Wtf is a "verbal" agreement?
              MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Lol crazy. Sue that sleepy eyed muthafocka back to the stone age. Strap season my ass
                Ay you punk bish you finna be homeless wif spencerina once he loses the lawsuit

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Ay you punk bish you finna be homeless wif spencerina once he loses the lawsuit
                  Lol i hope he loses it. You mudabish

Comment

It just got real

Comment

Working...
                    X