No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Predicts Haney Would Beat Tank Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Predicts Haney Would Beat Tank Davis

Ryan Garcia has backed Devin Haney to beat Gervonta Davis if the pair were to meet in the ring. Garcia's comments come in response to Davis's now-deleted comments after Garcia defeated Haney in New York last weekend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can see Haney beating Tank being that Tank doesn't have Ryan's speed and height but Haney would have to be on.

Comment

Boxer A picks Boxer B, who Boxer A beat, to defeat Boxer C, who beat Boxer A.

These guys always do this. Can't help themselves. Always say **** like the guy who the beat via SD was a much better fighter than the guy who broke them down and stopped them in 4 rounds or whatever.
      P4Pdunny P4Pdunny likes this.

Comment

calm down KingRy, have a modello champ!
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I have never seen Haney being able to defeat Tank
          Floyd is TBE Floyd is TBE likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
            I can see Haney beating Tank being that Tank doesn't have Ryan's speed and height but Haney would have to be on.
            The only thing that would stop Davis from stopping him is size. Tank is a lazy explosive fighter but he is great at setting a guy up for that explosion, and most fans don't see it, Davis is way better than a lot of guys think, his power is way above average.

Comment

I'm afraid there's a huge chance 'tank' would ice him ...badly . coming off his recently brutal beat down Haney needs to pick carefully and not a potential career ending contest. There might be spite there from Garcia to suggest this!

Comment

I'm backing Haney also vs Davis. Davis at 140 is really pushing it he is a very small guy.
                Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Depends on the weight. Davis is small and would he beat Haney at 147 with no rehydration clause? Who knows but it probably won't happen anyway.
                  billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Nah, up to I'd say a catch weight of 145 lbs at least, Davis knocks out Haney, or really beats him up.

Gervonta and Ryan rematch at 147 lbs, now that would be interesting, with a Ryan not weight drained.

I'm not saying that he'd beat 'Tank' in a rematch, but it would be a much tougher fight for Gervonta than the first fight.

But I doubt they'll ever rematch. Ryan isn't going down in weight, and Gervonta isn't going up that much.
                    Left Hook Louie Left Hook Louie likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X