Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Credits Anthony Joshua, Proposes Trilogy Fight After Aug. 3 Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Credits Anthony Joshua, Proposes Trilogy Fight After Aug. 3 Date

[Click Here To Read More]

Ruiz needs to get in line. He's been out of the ring so long that we don't even know what he brings to a fight at this time.

Ruiz says, “I give it all I have. I die inside that ring." ..., and yet he doesn't seem to give it his all in training camp. Even a strong showing and win against Miller won't get him at the front of the line for a shot at the top dogs. He looks like he's begging to get the privilege of being carried to the front of the line without doing the hard work. Most of us have lost our patience with him or are getting close to that point.

Comment

No one wants to see joshua vs ruiz 3

all I remember is ruiz asking for way too much money to fight wilder

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
          No one wants to see joshua vs ruiz 3

all I remember is ruiz asking for way too much money to fight wilder
          I would definitely watch. Their first fight was good, and Andy seems like he is taking things more seriously now that he’s settled in with the money he received in the rematch. He dropped Ortiz 3x. He’s proven he can be an exciting and aggressive guy. Sign me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            He's been out of the ring so long that we don't even know what he brings to a fight at this time.
            But we do know what he brings to the table: tacos and Snickers bars.
            Plick647 Plick647 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
              He dropped Ortiz 3x.
              Ortiz was 137 years old in that fight!

Comment

Lol ruiz’s careers in dust.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                  He dropped Ortiz 3x. He’s proven he can be an exciting and aggressive guy. Sign me up.
                  Old Titz was ktfo by that bum Wider, remember?

Comment

Wouldn't mind a third fight, but the image of Ruiz coming in horrendously overweight in the rematch and getting schooled had that ship sailing long ago and is a stain that will haunt him for the rest of his career regardless of what he does. Dude was just waiting to get famous to do all that celebrity ish and did exactly what he wasn't supposed to do after getting that status. Even if he is serious about being on point this time, his inactivity has caused him to fall into irrelevancy and hafta work his way back up the ladder. Who knows what he has left at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X