Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: Hunger Is Key for Heavyweights Andy Ruiz and Jarrell Miller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: Hunger Is Key for Heavyweights Andy Ruiz and Jarrell Miller

Andy Ruiz Jr. and Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller are forever linked by Miller's positive test for performance-enhancing substances, which gave Ruiz the golden opportunity to replace him and win the heavyweight championship by stopping Anthony Joshua in 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sucks Ruiz has wasted so much time with an amazing God given talent he possesses. If you combine that with a Mayweather style work ethic anything is possible. Anyway, no reason Ruiz shouldn't put a beating on Miller.

Comment

The fight game's two most unambitious characters. What a shame.
      Last edited by slimPickings; 04-24-2024, 06:49 PM.
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

This pretty sad that they would sell us Andy Ruiz and Jarrell Miller two non motivated overweight has-beens', just because he's Mexican and will sale in California, there truly taking advantage of the fans who will flop to this super super heavyweight we don't know what were getting bout! My guess it will be boring and a hug fest.

Comment

hunger is key for heavyweights, they dont even have to attempt to make any weight

Comment

This will be 600+ pounds of entertainment. I'm wondering if Miller is the underdog. Hopefully Ruiz is in shape, whatever that means. The same way when he fought Parker and AJ.

interestingly enough, I'm glad these two are fighting. Whoever wins, gets a big bag for the fight after.
            jasontreks jasontreks likes this.

Comment

Smh at two hungry hippos, albeit with one deserving of at least some respect.

For the record, I'm pretty sure Ruiz didn't "blow" his money but instead blew some of it & also bought a f u c k off mansion & some cars to use in his life lol.

Comment

They've got the hunger, it's just that a few times during training their hunger was more for food. In Ruiz's case, Snickers bars and junk food I guess.

But 'ey, Ruiz was the heavyweight champion of the world for a while, and they can never take away that he beat AJ.

He didn't bother training for the rematch, but for one night, he was better than good.
                Last edited by Liondw; 04-24-2024, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Headline writer won the internet!! Hahahaha

Comment

No one is accusing these two of lacking hunger, that is for sure evident by when its time to step on the official scale.

Comment

Working...
                    X