Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: 'I Want to Leave a Legacy That's Never Been Left Before'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: 'I Want to Leave a Legacy That's Never Been Left Before'

Crawford's debut at 154 pounds against Israil Madrimov for the WBA and WBO interim junior middleweight titles was announced at a press conference in Manhattan at Gotham Hall on Wednesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-30-2024, 03:54 PM.

And that is to make as much money as he can in 3 fights. His career is coming to a end
    BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

He better fight more than once a year then.

Comment

I mean what is there that hasn't been done? Unless he becomes a 9 division champ lol

Comment

so its nothing to do with the saudi money so?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
            I mean what is there that hasn't been done? Unless he becomes a 9 division champ lol
            Undisputed in 3 weight classes. Never been done

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

Undisputed in 3 weight classes. Never been done
              Especially considering he has never fought a great fighter, its gathering belts as opposed to beating great fighters, I don't care much for the belts to me its about who has them.

Comment

Be underdog and best who your not supposed to. That's great. The best at 160, and 168 would be favoured to best you so you might need to go there
                Last edited by hugh grant; 04-24-2024, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Especially considering he has never fought a great fighter, its gathering belts as opposed to beating great fighters, I don't care much for the belts to me its about who has them.
                  If you don’t think Bud has beaten ‘great fighters’ Inoue must be even furtherrrrrr down the line in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                    3 time undisputed in 3 different weight classes in the 4 belt era
                    ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X