Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz, 'Pitbull' Cruz, Others Sell Aug. 3 Undercard in New York Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz, 'Pitbull' Cruz, Others Sell Aug. 3 Undercard in New York Presser

[Click Here To Read More]

Good fights on the card.

Andy Ruiz vs. Big Baby Miller is competitive. Do I smell a new weight division???
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Eduardo Hearnia doing the dam boxing thang

Comment

Earn with Hearn.

Comment

Great news for Boxing!

Comment

will be plenty of time to talk about these fights. But a sucker has to ask:

Who actually trains out of Ruiz and Miller? Do either of them actually train? Will they both get mutual TKOs from simultaneous heart attacks in the ring? Oh, the drama... oh the drama!!

Comment

I’m afraid I’m confused, don’t the ultranationalists and racists always say that pbc doesn’t work with other promotions?

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                Earn with Hearn.
                They're all earning with AlalShikh.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  I’m afraid I’m confused, don’t the ultranationalists and racists always say that pbc doesn’t work with other promotions?
                  Do you have to come and say this every time someone from PBC, regardless of their standing, fights on another promotion?

The facts are, Al refused to play ball far too many times in the past and intentionally shut plenty of fights down. Just because it changed down the road it doesn't mean it didn't happen. You're using fallacies. But hey, you are a fallacy.
                  mr.neezie Dee @ PYP Boxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

They're all earning with AlalShikh.
                    Bingo, and it looks like he’s gotten matchroom, pbc, top rank, and Queensbury to all play together. Not sure how long it will last but definitely will enjoy it in the meantime

Comment

Working...
                    X