Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis Could Meet Dalton Smith Or Matias-Paro Winner Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis Could Meet Dalton Smith Or Matias-Paro Winner Next

Regis Prograis and Dalton Smith are ready to fight this summer, according to Eddie Hearn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I still like Prograis. We may have seen his ceiling, but I think he has a few fun fights left in him.
    TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Prograis needs to do the best he can to secure his lifestyle at this point, after watching him vs Haney he's about done. Save your $$$!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        Prograis needs to do the best he can to secure his lifestyle at this point, after watching him vs Haney he's about done. Save your $$$!

Fight Rolly then?

Comment

Dalton is a bad stylistic match up for Prograis. As we seen with both Zorilla and Haney, he can't fight on the front foot to save his life. Dalton will walk him into big shots before knocking him out in an easy straight forward fight. I can't see him taking that fight. Matias is a style more to his liking with him being a pressure fighter on the front foot.

Comment

Prograis is done. 35 years old and badly hurt against a guy with a 50% KO record his his last fight. Can't pull the trigger at the right time anymore. Almost no 140 35 year old competes at the top and I can't even remember one that has.
            Last edited by richardt; 04-23-2024, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Prograi beats Dalton who's pretty damn average but if he wants to retire soon feed Regis to Matias.

Comment

Stop it, Eddie. Everyone knows Regis would rather eat gumbo than see Matias. Prograis looked very expired against Haney.

Comment

Sounds like Eddie wants to use Regis to build the profile of Matias. Next he'll serve Matias Haney.

Comment

No one wants to see Mattias have two soft touches in a row SMH

Comment

Working...
                    X