Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: TV Picks Of The Week: Jose Ramirez And Vergil Ortiz Co-Headline In Separate Matches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: TV Picks Of The Week: Jose Ramirez And Vergil Ortiz Co-Headline In Separate Matches

TV Picks of The Week: Jose Ramirez and Vergil Ortiz Co-Headline in Separate Mismatches.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-22-2024, 02:40 PM.

That headline says it all. Whenever I see mismatches like this , I can't help but root for the underdog to crap in the punch bowl.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Ortiz vs. Dulorme only ends in one way, but I don't see how Ramirez vs. Barthelemy is a mismatch. Ramirez is likely to win, but Barthelemy is still capable of making it a competitive fight. Also, I remember the Russell fight being pretty close before the ref ended it prematurely.

Comment

Barthelemy will give Ramirez rounds but Ortiz should be at least fighting a guy like Austin Trout. Dulorme should've been his 1st fight back.
        STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Barthelemy vs Ramirez isnt a mismatch. Im sure Ramirez will make it competitive. He's in Fresno so he's bound to win even if he doesnt make it competitive. But I have it about even otherwise.
          BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Ortiz is looking like a could have been please fight someone with a pulse Dulorme really
            BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Ramirez-Barthelmy should be a close fight. The Cuban can box. Ramirez probably gets a close decision.

Comment

Lot of love for Barthelemy here so far. I definitely don’t see it as destruction. Ramirez been on the couch too much. But I do think he has enough left to handle Bart easily enough. Solid fight.

Vergil, if he gets back to top form, he’s capable of beating anyone they put in front of him. Getting some rounds in will be important for him, not sure Dulorme is the guy for that. He’s ready for a Gausha or Trout at that weight. Let’s get him moving fast again

Comment

Up to now this Vergil Ortiz is not fighting a competitive fight and still continue to fight garbage competition. Wake up vergil ortiz. Stop padding your record using peddlers...

Comment

Dulorme used to be one of my favorite lower B level fighters but something is missing in him. He is a nice fighter to watch but Ortiz is too much for him.

Ramirez fight will be more competitive. I kind of like this card, not for its level of competition, but the fighters involved are exciting guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X