Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: 'I Will Be Back, I Fought Like A True Champion'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: 'I Will Be Back, I Fought Like A True Champion'

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Yes indeed you did and will. He has heart. Cryan didnt try to make weight, came in heavy as hell and still fought like a amateur. The question is that can that version of Garcia beat any to 10 welter?

Comment

Yes indeed you did and will. He has heart. Cryan didnt try to make weight, came in heavy as hell and still fought like a amateur. The question is that can that version of Garcia beat any top 10 welter?

Comment

“We turn losses into lessons and then turn them into blessings,”​

not a bad line actually

fair play to bill here actually

hes not making excuses just saying things as they are, it was a bad night at the office but the guy they fought did not comply with the weight rules for the fight by a long way & played possum on top of that to allow his missed weight to be a bit of a secondary issues to his mad antics
          Left Hook Louie Left Hook Louie likes this.

Comment

devin just looks like a guy who lost his 0 in that pic

oh wait he is a guy whos just lost his 0 lol

to a guy who they said there were out to kill and end the clown show

he said he would end loma too, so maybe he should just keep his trap shut next time lol

oh yeah stop with this hard man act with shoving your opponents too, doesnt sit well with a pitty patty puncher really
            Left Hook Louie Left Hook Louie likes this.

Comment

I was actually shocked that Haney was game AND had a chin.
              Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                I was actually shocked that Haney was game AND had a chin.
                Yeah... same chin that cheated on him 3 times....and almost 4 times ... Nice chin ...

Comment

Good toughness to keep getting up, shame about the hugging though.
                  real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

he said he would end loma too, so maybe he should just keep his trap shut next time lol

oh yeah stop with this hard man act with shoving your opponents too, doesnt sit well with a pitty patty puncher really
                    Yes.
                    Time to suggest that even at 25 and with a disciplined work ethic, some are not yet men. In other words, use this humbling experience to grow up as a fighter and as a man. Manny Pacquiao never behaved this way, and since you believe you are also on the path to greatness, why do you think you have to act like a thug? Where's Bill Haney in all of this, anyway? I wouldn't want my son to be a schmuck.

eco1 eco1 Zaroku Zaroku Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X