Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Dismisses Arnold Barboza After Sean McComb Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Dismisses Arnold Barboza After Sean McComb Controversy

Arnold Barboza had a night to forget against Sean McComb
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-21-2024, 03:52 PM.

He's right, Barboza is 32 and will only get worse

Comment

Sorry ass Barboza actually think Teo scared of him lmfao

Comment

Barboza lost that fight badly. You could tell he thought he lost after the fight. The crowd was booing him. That was a gift. I don't know if they paid off the compubox people, but that didn't reflect what was happening in the fight. At the same time....Shakur? You stunk up the joint so badly in your last fight, you have no room to talk. I don't plan on watching you again.

Comment

Stevenson talks sh** like he didn't stink up the joint in his last fight where he decided to run a marathon instead of fighting.... Just like Haney, Stevenson is one of the biggest hype jobs in boxing.

Comment

Such a terrible decision McComb schooled Barboza, you could possibly have given Barboza 2 rds close but a shutout for McComb isn't unreasonable. Hopefully McComb gets some opportunities after this regardless of the decision.
            Smash Smash pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

Never liked Barbosa. Media always tries to hype him and everytime I watch I get bored and wander around making more food or something. Just very average

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                He's right, Barboza is 32 and will only get worse
                You need to put Devin getting beat up by bigger guy intead of Lomachenko and not getting robbed.

Inuoe already proved with Fulton about black guys.

Fury vs Usyk
                Bivol vs Betervieb
                Canelo vs Benavidez, none a black. No race is superior when weight and height are equal.

Last edited by boxingitis; 04-21-2024, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Stop robbing European fighters. They have trained their asses off and come to America only to be robbed. This is toxic in boxing. Kambosses and Barbosa got gift decisions
                  Oracle01 Oracle01 Poopdick Poopdick like this.

Comment

That's rich coming from Shakur. His fight, if we can call it that, vs DLS was fcuking horrible
                    Poopdick Poopdick likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X