No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beaten Haney Ready To 'Run It Back'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beaten Haney Ready To 'Run It Back'

Devin Haney recognised he "fell asleep" on Ryan Garcia's left hook and spoke of his desire for a rematch
    [Click Here To Read More]

Run it back to hit da.......

Comment

Nah, rematch Loma first bltch lmfao

Hope cryan don't give it to him. Or at least give him the shltty end of the deal

Comment

There's money in a rematch now. Ryan should do this rematch first.

However, he should insist on a different referee.

I believe referee Harvey Dock is the next Kenny Bayless. He seems corrupt in some way.​​​​​

Comment

Run it back with another whoopin on Haney. Seems lightwork.

Comment

Haney better fall in line Ryan is the man he calls the shots canelo move aside.

Comment

I just wanna hear what bill gotta say lmao. Hanky should stay tf away from Ryan he got repeatedly dropped tonite next time he’ll get knocked out cold.Ryan was yelling at bill to throw in the towel and he probably should’ve.

Comment

Devin looks 55 in that photo.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                  I just wanna hear what bill gotta say lmao. Hanky should stay tf away from Ryan he got repeatedly dropped tonite next time he’ll get knocked out cold.Ryan was yelling at bill to throw in the towel and he probably should’ve.
                  It's gonna be fun these next few days hearing biased clowns like Malignaggi, Atlas, Bradley, Porter squirm.

Comment

Run it back, and Garcia to make weight and take the title home, as last night he didn’t get to do that with being overweight

Comment

Working...
                    X