Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Ready For A Fresh Start Against Dovbyshchenko After A Long Absence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Ready For A Fresh Start Against Dovbyshchenko After A Long Absence

Hughie Fury makes his return after a two-and-a-half-year absence tonight and believes that he will finally be able to show exactly what he is capable of.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-20-2024, 05:11 AM.

Who cares?
    The only Fury that I'll make a point of watching is the one who (I hope) loses to Usyk.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzz. Yawn, boring....

Comment

A polar opposite of Tyson. I am glad he is back. He is a good fighter & hopefully can finally avoid the health issues that have plagued his career. Hard to believe he is still only 29. He has missed about 4-5 years due to health issues. A solid top 20 guy.,

Comment

he is still top 20 easily. Nobody will look great fighting Hughie. Ask guys that beat him.

Very underrated fighter. he would give Hrgovic all problems he can handle.

Comment

Heard a rumour that he popped dirty and had a quiet ban. Any truth to that?

Comment

Way back when he shared the same boar meat with Tyson. His recent inactivity was long term covid.

Comment

Heard about this on a pod last week, Coeliac disease wrongly diagnosed he didn't have it so he carried on poisoning himself & then correctly diagnosed with the condition. I wish him luck.

Comment

I always rated Hughie in terms of boxing skills and pure talent. It is good to see him back, and hopefully he remains healthy.

Comment

Crazy that he still isn't 30 years old lol

Comment

Working...
                    X