Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell Isn't Counting Ryan Garcia Out Against Devin Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell Isn't Counting Ryan Garcia Out Against Devin Haney

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-18-2024, 06:55 PM.

So did Campbell fight Haney then ?

Comment

Didn't show much grit vs tank.

Comment

Luke Campbell could beat anyone in a 3rd fight. Great amatuer fighter, lower B level pro at his best. Against a guy like Tank the beating would've been career ending as the fight progressed (i.e. LSC) against a guy like Campbell the odds shift after the 3rd.

Comment

No one has ever doubted Ryan’s puncher’s chance against Devin Haney. However, the problem with that is Haney hardly makes any mistakes. Which makes him almost unbeatable.

One can bash and hate on this kid all they want but he is both a focused, disciplined, determined and fundamentally sound fighter who won’t stand still long enough in order to get hit with a good punch.

In that regard; He is pretty much like a current day Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Probably one of the few pros that gave cryan a chance

Comment

Luke looking Golden right now

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                No one has ever doubted Ryan’s puncher’s chance against Devin Haney. However, the problem with that is Haney hardly makes any mistakes. Which makes him almost unbeatable.

One can bash and hate on this kid all they want but he is both a focused, disciplined, determined and fundamentally sound fighter who won’t stand still long enough in order to get hit with a good punch.

In that regard; He is pretty much like a current day Floyd Mayweather.
                Didn’t age well lol
                champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

Didn’t age well lol
                  You are alright bro. I'll eat my slice of humble pie. I was wrong. I just don't how he couldn't seem to neutralize or see Garcia's left hook all-night.

Comment

Working...
                  X