Comments Thread For: Promoter Bob Arum Defends Naoya Inoue Staying at Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Promoter Bob Arum Defends Naoya Inoue Staying at Home

[Click Here To Read More]

Anyone with a brain is defending Monster staying in Japan.

Idk wtf Shawn was thinking saying what he said. A lot of mfers just say sh^t to be saying something these days.

Its a algorithm thing more than a legit take thing I feel like sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Idk wtf Shawn was thinking saying what he said. A lot of mfers just say sh^t to be saying something these days.

Almost sounds like you're being critical of social media. I agree by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Almost sounds like you're being critical of social media. I agree by the way.
        No its just me trying to grasp the logic of ppl saying silly things. But to go with that logic in our other discussion I suppose you could argue Lampley is saying silly things for the algorithmic benefits of saying them...assuming he was on social media to benefit from them...which he says he isn't.

Comment

home boy

Comment

who started this nonsense? americans don't even watch the little guys. is he supposed to fight on an undercard here?

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
              who started this nonsense? americans don't even watch the little guys. is he supposed to fight on an undercard here?
              Just the idiot casuals being racist. They're like "he needs to fight in the US," or "he needs to fight Tank". Trying to be dismissive of one of the greats in the sport right now.
              Apollo7 Apollo7 zalous zalous like this.

Comment

You're both right.

You're right because inoue should stay in japan where the money is.

But Shawn's right. To get the final stamp. You have to invade America. Even if its just 2 or 3 fights...examples like Ricky Hatton, Tim tszyu, Joe Calzaghe.

Inoue is better than them all but he needs a big Vegas night. Maybe Lomachenko next year in a one off in Vegas or LA

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

You're both right.

You're right because inoue should stay in japan where the money is.

But Shawn's right. To get the final stamp. You have to invade America. Even if its just 2 or 3 fights...examples like Ricky Hatton, Tim tszyu, Joe Calzaghe.

Inoue is better than them all but he needs a big Vegas night. Maybe Lomachenko next year in a one off in Vegas or LA
                  Monster had 2 or 3 fights in the US. No one gaf.

Meanwhile hes making 8 digit paydays in Japan.

Dude would need to be kicked in the head by a mule to wanna come to the US for a 6 digit payday in a 4k seat venue over staying in Japan for 8 digit paydays in a 50k seat venue.

Comment

Monster had 2 or 3 fights in the US. No one gaf.

Meanwhile hes making 8 digit paydays in Japan.

Dude would need to be kicked in the head by a mule to wanna come to the US for a 6 digit payday in a 4k seat venue over staying in Japan for 8 digit paydays in a 50k seat venue.
                    Exactly. He came and nobody gave af because he was a unknown fighting a bim named Dasmarinas. Nobody wants to see that. But Now he's top 2 p4p fighting on espn and he's all action.

It's time for a return. it just has to be a big fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X