Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois Hopes To Make Hrgovic Eat His Words And Send Unbeaten Croat Into Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dubois Hopes To Make Hrgovic Eat His Words And Send Unbeaten Croat Into Retirement

Daniel Dubois, 20-2 (19 KOs) enjoyed a coming-of-age moment against Jarrell Miller last December. The 26-year-old showed the mentality to bite down on his mouthpiece and fight through adversity before landing a 10th and final-round stoppage against the American.
    [Click Here To Read More]

DDD is going to quit again.

Comment

I cannot see DDD winning based off his fight with Miller. Miller came in way too heavy and he really was just inactive for a while. Hrgovic will win this by KO. It may be a KO of the year candidate too.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Dubois like Slavs balls but this one is Stoneman

Comment

Hrgovic got beat by Zhang in my opinion. I see it as a near 50/50 fight. Dubois can bang and will get some through.

Comment

Dubois has the ring I.Q of a sausage.

He barely scrapped out a win over a gassed out Miller and didnt even put a dent in him.

All that energy pushing off Miller early left him playing pitty pat in the championship rounds.

So many times he could have just stepped back and uppercutted Miller's head clean off.

I don't fancy his chances against Hrgovic.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
              Dubois has the ring I.Q of a sausage.

He barely scrapped out a win over a gassed out Miller and didnt even put a dent in him.

All that energy pushing off Miller early left him playing pitty pat in the championship rounds.

So many times he could have just stepped back and uppercutted Miller's head clean off.

I don't fancy his chances against Hrgovic.
              He won Miller comfortably.
              blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

Miller made Dubois uncomfortable. It wasnt an easy win but it should have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

Not the pharmaceutical Miller.

Comment

This is not the best incoming hw fight but it's surely the third best. I never liked dubois style or lack thereof. Hrgovic should dispose of him in the late rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X