Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kiss The Ring: Munguia Says Alvarez Fight Was Earned With Respect, Something Benavidez Hasn't Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kiss The Ring: Munguia Says Alvarez Fight Was Earned With Respect, Something Benavidez Hasn't Done

Jaime Munguia quickly climbed up the pecking order for the pool of opponents Canelo Alvarez could consider as a viable next opponent largely due to his demolition job of common foe John Ryder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this is embarrassing stuff

Comment

When did kissing ass became a factor in the sport of boxing? **** Clenelo and his overly inflated ego. I bet he still walks around pretending like he never loss to Floyd and Bivol. I see why he wants no part of Benavidez even though I think it’s a winnable fight for him to take, but the type of beating he would possibly receive from Benavidez would be more physically and painfully obvious than his previous two losses, which is why he’s pricing himself out and for good reasons. It always boils down to the $$$$$$$$$.

Comment

Hear that canelo fans? If you guys kiss his ass a little bit harder,you might just get a title shot ahead of benevidez too. I gotta say,the whole "I don't want to fight him because he said mean words about me" is a brand new low,even for canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
          Hear that canelo fans? If you guys kiss his ass a little bit harder,you might just get a title shot ahead of benevidez too. I gotta say,the whole "I don't want to fight him because he said mean words about me" is a brand new low,even for canelo.
          Lmao and the dumbass -Kev- was defending this type of shlt

Comment

So never mind being a mandatory, or interim or number one contender, none of that is necessary. Just bow down to your lord and master and let’s get ready to grovel. You’’ll get a title fight, while the WBC looks the other way, not before pocketing the large sanctioning fee!!!

Comment

I’ll only fight you if you let me clap ur cheeks

- Saul Diddy Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                I’ll only fight you if you let me clap ur cheeks

- Saul Diddy Alvarez
                —————
                Ha ha ha ha! Classic!

Comment

People on here act like a fight between two ELITE opponents is always quickly made. It hasn’t been that way for over 20 years. Thank the millennials and GenZ for it changing to this crap.
                  When wealthy people know you want to see a fight they don’t allow it to happen hoping that the long build up will creat more revenue. They will fight each other but it will probably be in another 2 years or more.
                  TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

The biggest problem is that Canelo contradicts himself and lies every single time, about the reason for not fighting Benavidez

"I don't fight Mexicans" - Fights Munguia “This fight is a great source of pride for me, because it's all about Mexico
                    "Who has he fought? He only beat one champion, Dirrell" - Fights Munguia, who really has beaten no one
                    And now it's because of trashtalking/disrespect
                    Against the aging GGG it wasn't a problem but a motivation “Because he talked a lot of **** about me before. That's why it's personal for me.”
                    Charlo? - "he always talk **** about me and he always calling me out and saying things about me"

This and how he acts in public, I noticed it anywhere since the Saunders/Plant fight, like he's God's gift to boxing or something is just a total turnoff.
                    As I said before, I have been a fan for years but I have really gone totally off him because of the arrogance.
                    Also never gave Bivol his props and just wants everyone to forget that fight ever happened.

He keeps saying 'he has nothing to prove anymore'. Than he doesn't understand his own sport...
                    Any boxer and definitely champion has to keep proving himself every-single-time against every serious contender to the throne. If not for your own honor, than for the paying public.
                    If you don't feel like proving yourself anymore, then just retire.
                    Otherwise you may call yourself a king, but you are hiding in your castle...

Comment

Working...
                    X