Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on Oleksandr Usyk: There's Only Me Who Stands in His Way of Total Domination

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on Oleksandr Usyk: There's Only Me Who Stands in His Way of Total Domination

Heavyweight titlist Tyson Fury sees himself as the last man standing against the encroachment of Oleksander Usyk. Fury, the WBC beltholder from England, is scheduled to fight for the undisputed championship against WBO, WBA, IBF unified champion Usyk of Ukraine on Feb. 17 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Go Usyk
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

"Got paid, got laid"

Facts
      Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Can hardly wait for this crop of chits to go the fugh away
        Usyk doesn’t get under my skin but Fury , AJ and Wilder all make me fughin nauseous as fugh
        All three are full of chit and full of lies and excuses

Comment

I still see Usyk as an underdog. Maybe 65/35 type of thing. Really looking forward to the fight and will be my first Usyk fight I'm not betting on. I won an obscene amount betting the Bellew and Joshua 1 fights...

People forget he was 6:1 underdog in Joshua 1
          and
          Bellew he was like 10:1 for a KO.

Easy money.
          Last edited by jkrames; 12-07-2023, 02:17 AM.
          _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Undisputed Heavyweight Championship of the World & man said "Europe" smh lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jkrames View Post
              I still see Usyk as an underdog. Maybe 65/35 type of thing. Really looking forward to the fight and will be my first Usyk fight I'm not betting on. I won an obscene amount betting the Bellew and Joshua 1 fights...

People forget he was 6:1 underdog in Joshua 1
              and
              Bellew he was like 10:1 for a KO.

Easy money.
              "Won an Obscene amount....."
              Buddy anyone can post anything after the facts Lololololol
              After previously winning all the $$
              All of a sudden
              You're Not gonna bet on this Usyk fight where if he wins the odds are in your favor..
              Smh
              No one believes You......

Comment

Can't wait for this fight. IMO Usyk is the most skilled heavyweight. Fury is a really good boxer but more importantly he's just too damn big to be seriously hurt. Great fight here!

Comment

I'll laugh when Usyk launches a wicked ovehand from under his ass and knocks Fury down ala USS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                    Can't wait for this fight. IMO Usyk is the most skilled heavyweight. Fury is a really good boxer but more importantly he's just too damn big to be seriously hurt. Great fight here!
                    fury will win as long as he gets training done and eats and sleeps good. nothing else matters now till the fight. gain muscle and spar slippery guys. i can't wait to watch this bout i said a powerful prayer for fury.
                    Gaston Gaston likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X