Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holly Holm Admits She's Intrigued With The Scenario of Returning To Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holly Holm Admits She's Intrigued With The Scenario of Returning To Boxing

Former UFC bantamweight champion Holly Holm admits that she's intrigued by the idea of making a return to the sport of boxing. Holm made her MMA debut in 2011 and eventually went full-time with MMA in 2013.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Holm vs Baumgarder or Taylor

Comment

Who could she fight?

Comment

Come on people. She's CRAZY old compared to the active. She'll get seriously hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
          Come on people. She's CRAZY old compared to the active. She'll get seriously hurt.
          This is all probably just a gimmick to get more views on Instagram for her or her only fans page

Comment

What holly is trying to say is she's broke and wants that Katie Taylor payday. Well holly you need to join the list of the other broke ass fighters wanted Katie Taylor money. Presently the list of broke ass fighters is serrano the coward, mayer, Baum Gardner the mouthpiece, Cameron the tan, so when Katie cleans all those out she'll be 10 million dollars richer and done. Stick to that street fighter in UFC .

Comment

She’s taken so many steroids she grew a d!ck at one of her weigh ins and her head is shaped completely different, her before pictures from 10 years ago to now are shocking. Cheating piece of filth, just like cyborg.

Comment

I always thought that as well, I recently seen photos of her from her 20s, beautiful looking. Now she looks ****ed up, it must be from drug abuses?

Comment

Originally posted by Shranaploya View Post
                  What holly is trying to say is she's broke and wants that Katie Taylor payday. Well holly you need to join the list of the other broke ass fighters wanted Katie Taylor money. Presently the list of broke ass fighters is serrano the coward, mayer, Baum Gardner the mouthpiece, Cameron the tan, so when Katie cleans all those out she'll be 10 million dollars richer and done. Stick to that street fighter in UFC .
                  It’s simple really to conduct a minimal amount of research to find that she’s far from broke. Her net worth is double what Katie Taylor’s is 4 million vs. 2 million. She lives far beneath her means and carries endorsements. She makes 250k per UFC fight.

Please do just a little research before opening your pie hole and planting your foot squarely into it.

Comment

I’d like to find a boxing platform that has a majority of participants who have:
                    1. Graduated junior high school.
                    2. At least one time, have broken a sweat in a competitive activity.
                    The more I read here, the more I’m convinced this platform is falling way short of the aforementioned.

Comment

Working...
                    X