Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Toney vs. Jeremy Williams Exhibition, October 29 in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Toney vs. Jeremy Williams Exhibition, October 29 in Mexico

On Friday, October 29, legendary three-weight world champion and all-time-great James "Lights Out" Toney (77-10-3, 47 KOs) will make a very special return to the ring to face murderous-punching Jeremy "Half-Man, Half-Amazing" Williams (43-5-1, 35 KOs) in an eight-round exhibition bout that will serve as the main event of "Battle of the KO Kings," a seven-fight night of free professional boxing, presented by Blue Moon Boxing at the Palenque de la Feria San Marcos in Aguascalientes, Mexico, and livestreamed on bluemoonentertainment.com, which can be accessed free of charge by signing up to watch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is this a shiat fight? Of course it is. Am I gonna watch? Hell yeah! It's Lights Out baby! War Toney!

Comment

Nice! The return of one of the most fun to watch fighters (both offensively and defensively) of the past 30 years.

Me and IronDanHamza are really looking forward to this exhibition. Should be fun.

Comment

From James "Lights Out" to James "Santa Claus" Toney.
        Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Williams may have (possibly) been born in Iowa but he grew up in Long Beach, CA. and actually lived above the gym his father owned.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Nice! The return of one of the most fun to watch fighters (both offensively and defensively) of the past 30 years.

Me and IronDanHamza are really looking forward to this exhibition. Should be fun.
            If he looks terrible it will be because he's weight drained.

Comment

James is certainly a throwback but dam, he’s been having speech problems for years so my question is who’s approving this B.S.! Unreal what happens to fighters who won’t let it go
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Toney is in his 50s with slurred speech. Why is this allowed?
                champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Hahah, can't nobody understand a word that comes out of Toneys mouth. He's just as bad as Meldrick Taylor. And Williams is a never was, yeah he has a lot of impressive quick knockouts against unranked bums, same as wilder.

Comment

Please say it ain't so James. These guys need to be protected from themselves. James Toney is no longer medically fit to fight again. He is a shot fighter now with poor balance and with a speech impediment. This is awfully tragic and sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X