Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Announces October Comeback Fight In Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Announces October Comeback Fight In Los Angeles

Rising lightweight star Ryan Garcia is rested, recuperated and recovered from the mental health issues that abruptly halted his ascending career earlier this year. The soon-to-be 23-year-old Garcia (21-0, 18 KOs) announced on social media that his return to the ring is imminent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia needs to fight Haney.
    GucciGod GucciGod mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Just retire already

Comment

I would love for him to fight Tank Davis next. That would be a mega fight. They have two of the largest fanbases at a 130 and a 135 lbs.
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

He is obviously not facing haney or Davis next but i hope he fights Diaz at least. Garcia can look good against diaz.
          GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

This cat gonna face more lesser guys to make him look pretty until he's ordered to fight somebody that's a threat. Then we'll see what comes up after. Campbell dropping him might have shaken his belief about himself. Highly doubt he gets put in with a real puncher for long while.

Comment

Suppose he should fight Diaz then. I'd be curious to see how he would do against Linares, though I suppose that's not really on the cards now. He definitely doesn't deserve Haney or Tank as it stands. Loma would be good, he might have the punchers chance.

Comment

Time for Cryan Garcia to start ducking Haney again. He and Lopez knows that they can't beat him. Tank Davis beats them all down

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
                  Garcia needs to fight Haney.
                  He's to chicken for that Haney work.
                  GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I would love for him to fight Tank Davis next. That would be a mega fight. They have two of the largest fanbases at a 130 and a 135 lbs.
                    agree 100%. But Garcia is to entired to take a real challenge.

Comment

Working...
                    X