No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul - CompuBox Punch Stats

Youtube star Logan Paul came into this exhibition with six rounds of boxing experience. After surviving eight rounds with Floyd Mayweather, Jr, Paul now has 14 rounds of boxing experience.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't watch, but that jab count is interesting to. So Floyd was just throwing power shots in all night long?

Seems like he just wanted to punish the guy.

Comment

12% 14% for Logan. Professionals vs Floyd Jr had 18% landed punches

Comment

So Floyd only outlanded Paul by 15 punches? Sounds like it was life & death? So as I said before Floyd better watch out,if he fights a youtuber with am experience he might lose...badly.

Comment

Logan had 50 pounds on him and a lot of size to hold him whenever Floyd got close so there wasn't much opportunity for Floyd to land combos. Since there was no points to be taken away Logan had no reason to break when the ref told him to and he essentially ran out 3/4 of the clock while holding/being separated by the ref from round 3 or 4 on.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Didn't watch, but that jab count is interesting to. So Floyd was just throwing power shots in all night long?

Seems like he just wanted to punish the guy.
            If I'm being honest Floyd showed signs of aging and real lack of effort. Combine that with severe size difference and Logan Paul holding every time Floyd got close enough to grab and it was a televised sparring session and money grab. Once more if I'm being honest I would do it too if I was in Floyd position to make millions of dollars looking like an old man that dont wanna let it go Lol. Good for both of em IMO

Comment

Lol those punch stats are hideous

I still can't get over the fact that there are actual real live human beings of this earth who paid $50 dollars for this

I'm very interested in the PPV numbers on this

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
                Logan had 50 pounds on him and a lot of size to hold him whenever Floyd got close so there wasn't much opportunity for Floyd to land combos. Since there was no points to be taken away Logan had no reason to break when the ref told him to and he essentially ran out 3/4 of the clock while holding/being separated by the ref from round 3 or 4 on.
                So he trained with Grabomir Clinchko, who told Paul to use his strategy that he used against PEDvetkin. Is that about right?

Comment

People want to hate on Conor McGregor for getting stopped when he landed as many punched as Paul did in the entire fight in one round. (yes, I know punch stats don't tell the entire story, but you get the point)

Comment

Working...
                  X