Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin Tests Positive For COVID-19, Out of Shaw Ring City Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin Tests Positive For COVID-19, Out of Shaw Ring City Clash

Heavyweight up-and-comer Jermaine Franklin has tested positive for Covid-19, forcing him out of a meaningful fight with fellow unbeaten American Stephan Shaw, sources with knowledge of the situation told BoxingScene on Sunday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bummer. I'm not a fan of Franklin but was looking forward to having another test to.see where he stands in the HW landscape.

Comment

Shame. Always good to see two unbeaten prospects go at it.

Comment

That sucks, would've been a big fight for Ring City

Comment

God dammit

Comment

One of my kids tested positive for covid. No symptoms at all. Her daycare had shutdown previous weeks because two teachers tested positive so we decided to get her checked since she had a dry cough every now and then... though many kids cough when playing and running. So then my lady got “sick” for just a couple days. She went to get tested as did I, PCR tests from all of us including my little girl were negative. Supposedly anything under 1.4 is a negative. Therefore what if someone has a .5, 1.1, etc.... technically these are all adverse findings for covid, but are negative? Lol

as I said last year. Everyone gets this bug. Many don’t show symptoms at all. I think the whole exaggeration was simply a state of emergency protocol and response not to flood hospitals for the vast amount or 1000’s of illnesses that people have at hospitals. Hospitals need rooms. This was a world pandemic. Basically more rooms filled that the already existing serious ill Flu virus patients occupied each year anyways...
            Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 04-19-2021, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Neither Efe nor Big Baby got any real work last weekend. Maybe they coyld step in to fight

Comment

Very sad, I hope he is fine.

Comment

Working...
                X