No announcement yet.

Liddell Decisions Silva, St. Pierre Makes Hughes Tap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liddell Decisions Silva, St. Pierre Makes Hughes Tap

ok so I was watching chuck liddel vs silva ... wow so i heard this was gonna be a good fight, jesus did it suck. wtf is up with this ufc bull**** 3x5 min rounds, these dudes are gassed out at like the 2nd round.... they are just throwing slow unaccurate punches.. wow and this is the fad that is killing boxing alright LOL

It was a good fight, but it was like a boxing fight. It was great i loved it, but it was like barrera-morales but with punching skills

Comment

joe rogan goes " this fight was in the making for 6 years" LOL

Comment

It looked like a toughman fight, the boxing skillz they had were pretty bad.

Looked like the two bums fighting on FNF last night.

Comment

Originally posted by rawtyson View Post
          ok so I was watching chuck liddel vs silva ... wow so i heard this was gonna be a good fight, jesus did it suck. wtf is up with this ufc bull**** 3x5 min rounds, these dudes are gassed out at like the 2nd round.... they are just throwing slow unaccurate punches.. wow and this is the fad that is killing boxing alright LOL
          U just beat me to it,i was gna make a thread about this

three 5 minute rounds? Cumon man! Chuck Liddel was gassed by the 2nd,in the 3rd he totaly punched himself out,he was actually blatently looking up at the clock to see how many minutes hes got left,he did this three times,how are u gna get tired by the 2nd round? Marquez and Vazquez,Pavlik-Miranda fought at a much higher pace for more rounds,and didnt look half as tired as these guys

Another thing is,i didnt see these guys use any MMA,all i seen was the often kick,the rest was a boxing match,even the commentator said " THIS IS A WILD BOXING FIGHT " Chuck actually looked scared when he was being attacked

I didnt find it boring,it was good,but UFC skillwise cant compete with boxing,boxers are much better conditioned
          Last edited by bishop2006; 12-30-2007, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Now that Was ****ing Exciting.

The second round of Lidell/Silva might be one of........if not the best single round of MMA I've ever seen as long as I've watched it.

Sure there are exciting others with nobodies...........but those fights don't mean anything like this one did and on the big stage they ****ing tore it up.

Two of the greatest Mixed Martial Artists of all time, End of Story.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              The second round of Lidell/Silva might be one of........if not the best single round of MMA I've ever seen as long as I've watched it.

Sure there are exciting others with nobodies...........but those fights don't mean anything like this one did and on the big stage they ****ing tore it up.

Two of the greatest Mixed Martial Artists of all time, End of Story.
              yup.

how's your penis rwk?

Comment

Originally posted by blockhead View Post
                yup.

how's your penis rwk?
                It's gurrreat.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  It's gurrreat.
                  what do you think for this fight?
                  hughes or french canadian george?

Comment

Chuck is the greatest Redneck to have ever thrown a punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X