Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Says Terence Crawford Is Nearing 'Greatest Ever' Tier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer Says Terence Crawford Is Nearing 'Greatest Ever' Tier

Terence Crawford's trainer, Brian McIntyre, didn't mince words on Wednesday when he described the historical company Crawford would join if he captures an undisputed championship in a third weight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-30-2024, 03:53 PM.

You will never be one of the greatest... never took out all the best at 147....t's too late now!

Comment

He's a great fighter and will definitely be seen as an ATG if he clears out 154.

I know that bum Carpe Diem dreams of the day Bud loses

Comment

Bud will need to take a few fights where he's underdog, then he's on road to immortality
        LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Sorry, but this is nothing but delusional bluster and ignorance. In truth, Crawford won't be remembered as he hasn't done much of anything for him to be remembered so won't even be in the top 5,000 historically.

Why is this stupidity happening more and more with US and Mexican fighters lately? Is it insecurity at them not being close to being great so have to force any good fighter they can in there? It's silly. Terrence is good, not great. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
            He's a great fighter and will definitely be seen as an ATG if he clears out 154.

I know that bum Carpe Diem dreams of the day Bud loses

I love you too, man. Yeah, Bud is the man right now, and I’m being genuine. Crawford is not invincible and he’s not as great as you may think he is in terms of stylistic matchups. Styles make fights, and he hasn’t face a true technician caliber type of boxer yet.
            Last edited by Carpe Diem; 04-24-2024, 03:59 PM.
            MatchMaker215 MatchMaker215 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post

I love you too, man. Yeah, Bud is the man right now, and I’m being genuine. Crawford is not invincible and he’s not as great as you may think he is in terms of stylistic matchups. Styles make fights, and he hasn’t face a true technician caliber type of boxer yet.
              I know he's not. He's looked pretty basic in plenty of fights. He's not boring and takes on the best which is why I'm a fan

Who exactly is a "true technician" that he can fight?

I swear if you say booty ennis just dont even bother responding. That's fvkcing laughable

Comment

oh wow in the running for the goat

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

I know he's not. He's looked pretty basic in plenty of fights. He's not boring and takes on the best which is why I'm a fan

Who exactly is a "true technician" that he can fight?

I swear if you say booty ennis just dont even bother responding. That's fvkcing laughable
                  takes on the best? Ehhhh…not really true. He has never defended his undisputed crown at any weight against the top dogs. Bud if he wins some titles at 154 and takes out say Vergil Ortiz and maybe Tim tszyu yes I’ll call him an ATG

Comment

'They call him the GGG of 154. We have a lot stacked against us'

erm hes only just won a vacant title and has kinda struggled getting there at times too and has been pretty inactive himself over the last number of years lol

but ok i guess

u never know with these guys, madro is not proven or anything like it at the top level, hes a oh he might be good but in reality these guys usually disappoint, some moreso than others but u never know and that good about boxing, actually what might be more of a factor is buds age, he may slide off a little bit which makes a big difference sometimes

Comment

Working...
                    X